Hostile Intentions MMA
    Saturday 29th October 2011
    Mayfair Centre, Hartlepool

Amateur
    Richie Yull (CCA) def Neil Rhucroft (MJJC) via Kimura @2:02 of Round 1

Paul Hartburn (CCA) def Michael Dempsey (MJJC) via Unanimous Decision

Simon Craigs (CCA) def Sam Mentz (MJJC) via Unanimous Decision

Semi Pro
    Robbie Brown (CCA) def Kevin Martin (Reaper Squad France) via Gogoplata @ 2:52 of Round 1

Daniel Wayman (Kensho MMA) def Jackson McKenzie (CCA) via TKO @ 3:08 of Round 1

John Martin (Reaper Squad France) def Zach Ingham (CCA) via Guillotine @ 3:08 of Round 1

Chris Ainsley (CCA) def Adam Danks (MJJC) via Armbar @ 3:21 of Round 1

Jeremy Alary (Reaper Squad France) def Jonathan Payne (CCA) via Rear Naked Choke @ 0:36 of Round 2

Pro
    Kevin Del (Reaper Squad France) Def Brad Watchorn (Monsta MMA) via TKO @ 1:09 of Round 1

Quality night with some great fights, Thanks to all fighters who competed, all professional both in victory and defeat, props to Brad for stepping in last minute,

Contact me if your interested about competing in future shows

What a night Saturday was, I'm a fighter from CCA and it was my first time in the cage. The whole night was conducted in a very professional manner, all fighters were looked after really well before, during and after each event. I would like to thank every at CCA for letting me be part of a truly awesome show, I was proud to be there!!