Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tri Style promotions k1 rules and mma show 29th Jan 2012

Hybrid View

Default Tri Style promotions k1 rules and mma show 29th Jan 2012

We are looking for amatuer/semi pro MMA and amatuer or pro K1 rules fighters for our first show 29th Jan 2012. The Venue is The Forum Hatfield Hertfordshire and the show will be broadcast on a Internet TV channel. We have a top pro K1 rules world title fight as the headline fight with a fighter from Holland coming over (stc)

IF theres any Eurpean amatuer K1 rules fighters who want a shot at the WFKKO european 86kg title we may have a opening. The title is vacant we have a guy from UK and we need a Eurpean to fight him.

Get in touch if you or your club are intrested for more details

guys I am looking to match for Jan 29th amayuer mma headshots standing no headshots on the ground

75-81kg 1-1
    77kg 10-1
    109 kg 2 fights
    71kg 2 losses

looking for a 67kg Novice MMA fighter also

I am looking for my amateur debut. 77kg. Anything going?

Hi, im looking to fight on this show. It'll be my first MMA fight. I would normally be about 60KG but i'll be willing to fight at 67KG.
    Let me know if you have any spaces.

Cuaght a guy lying about his record, after he got found out he get the arse and started running me down, well whatever I can take it, but guys dont lie about your record and get in the ring/cage and smash some poor guy up who is no where near as experienced as you, there is no honour in this, and you only prove your a lying bully who can only beat on the less experienced.

Lets be honest get a good match up and see a great fight in the ring/cage where in matters

I can only assume it is me that you are claiming has lied about my record. At no point did i lie about my record at all. I have not had a single mma fight but you seem to think that having kickboxing fights means i have lied about my record. MMa and thai are a totally different sport. By your standard, anyone who has ever had a kickboxing, boxing, grappling, karate comps or maybe a game of football should have these counted on there record. They are totally different sports. I "got the arse" as you put it as not only did you claim i should have a 5 fight record but you also tried to match me against a semi pro 10-1 for my first ever mma fight. and by getting the arse you mean telling you that you clearly have no clue how to match fights then yes i did.

I stand by the fact that i have not had a single fight with headshots in mma. As i told you i have done the uk mma leauge (no headshots) twice and had a few thai fights back in 07.

According to the sanctioning bodies database you had 10 grappaling tournaments you negleted to mention! despite telling me over the phone that you had hardly done any ground work. And I would hardly call 5 Muay Thai fights in Thailand a few and the UK MMA leauge would have been 4 fights if you had been to 2 tournaments, ok no headshots and on mats but its still 4 MMA fights.

As you were also informed the guy you were potetially matched with is a TOTAL NOVICE with no experience in anything at all. So looking at the facts do I have a clue to how to match fights safely and fairly? The fact you were seriously tempted by the guy with a 10-1 record 2 months after your debut "NOVICE" fight says somthing about you.

It would not be fair or right to match a TOTAL NOVICE against a clearly much more experienced fighter.

10 grappling tournaments... I would love to know where i was when these happened. And what sanctioning bodies do you know about in mma that i dont. I have done a few no gi tournaments but far from 10 infact i have done 2. And yes i have very little ground experience but give it a go and i am doing my best to learn. Yet again no gi tournaments are not mma. I actually told you about the no head shot events in my very first message so yet again how you feel i have lied i dont know.

What does the fact i was tempted by the 10 - 1 fight say about me... It says i am game and dont like to turn down a fight.
    I was told the guy was looking for his debut mma fight as am i. Nothing more. For all i know he has had 100 karate matches, 50 kick boxing bouts and is a bjj black belt. I didnt ask becasue it didnt matter i was just looking to fight. The fact is your guy bottled and wants an easy fight.

The moment you asked me if i had any other fight experience in other styles i was open and honest about it, so coming on here and mugging me off calling me a lier just makes you look like even more of an idiot than you clearly are.

I tell you what how about you fight me.

The sanctioning body of the show who are far reaching and well conected

You never told me about the no gi tournaments so mislead me as to your acctual record which youve just admited to in the above stament

As I stated over the phone the guy is a total novice who has never done anything at all I was under the impression you had listened to me when I was talking and comprehended what I said

You want to fight me come down to my gym any time you have my number