Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tri Style promotions k1 rules and mma show 29th Jan 2012

A word of advice to anyone else thinking of fighting on this show, Make sure you tell them of any boxing matches, kickboxing, bjj, karate, taekwondo, Ninjitsu, games of snooker, cups of tea you have drank as these should all count towards your record. Or even better advice would be to just not fight for this idiot as the moment it turns out your not an easy fight for his guys they will pull out and mug you off in public.

Hi, im looking to fight on this show. It'll be my first MMA fight. I would normally be about 60KG but i'll be willing to fight at 67KG.
    Let me know if you have any spaces.

wow this thread delivers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tri Style Promotions View Post
    The sanctioning body of the show who are far reaching and well conected
    Now this is just full of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Now this is just full of potential.
    Or full of s**t

Hey I'm interested, but just so you know im a novice. I'm looking to compete as from 95 kg onwards. I've only had one fight which was a loss. I'm the big guy that gets tkod, although i wasn't out for ages btw.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y2YrBBQ7Yg

I am looking for a 75kg amatuer/semi pro mma (headshots standding none on ground) fighter for Jan 29th with small experience 2 fights or less ideal

What has NoGi Grappling or Kickboxing got to do with MMA?
    Total different sports/martial arts etc.
    It's like saying a Black belt in Judo should compete as a black belt in a Tae Kwon Do event or vise versa. HAHAHAHAHAHA

What sanctioning body you with? Who is providing you with your insurance and rule set?

Are you the same guys who didn't give your fighters the rules when they asked you for them the last time?
    Had a few friends supposed to be competing at some TriStar event and after ringing and ringing and ringing the promoters for rules, never got straight answers.
    ARE YOU THOSE GUYS? FILIPINO ONLY EVENT?.
    YOUTUBE LINK:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRPbVFcy0JI
    www.bjjsurrey.com

Quote Originally Posted by NIKUMAN View Post
    What has NoGi Grappling or Kickboxing got to do with MMA?
    Total different sports/martial arts etc.
    It's like saying a Black belt in Judo should compete as a black belt in a Tae Kwon Do event or vise versa. HAHAHAHAHAHA

What sanctioning body you with? Who is providing you with your insurance and rule set?

Are you the same guys who didn't give your fighters the rules when they asked you for them the last time?
    Had a few friends supposed to be competing at some TriStar event and after ringing and ringing and ringing the promoters for rules, never got straight answers.
    ARE YOU THOSE GUYS? FILIPINO ONLY EVENT?.
    YOUTUBE LINK:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRPbVFcy0JI
    I dont think they are the same guys. That guy is way to good to be out of there gym haha. This promotion is a joke. No clue how to make match ups, Who matches a debut mma fighter to a 10-1. My opinion is to stay away from them.

glad to see your still keen to get into the liable courts simpy
    we are nothing to do with tri star
    glad to see thise forum is still full of keyboard hardmen