Thread: Tri Style Promotions MMa and k1 rules show 29th Jan 2012

Hybrid View

Default Tri Style Promotions MMa and k1 rules show 29th Jan 2012

We are looking for amatuer/semi pro MMA and amatuer or pro K1 rules fighters for our first show 29th Jan 2012. The Venue is The Forum Hatfield Hertfordshire and the show will be broadcast on a Internet TV channel. We have a top pro K1 rules world title fight as the headline fight with a fighter from Holland coming over (stc)

IF theres any Eurpean amatuer K1 rules fighters who want a shot at the WFKKO european 86kg title we may have a opening. The title is vacant we have a guy from UK and we need a Eurpean to fight him.

Get in touch if you or your club are intrested for more details

I have the following fighters looking for matches on the 29th Jan k1 rules or full contact

71kg 2 losses
    71kg 1 loss
    60kg 12 fights comenwealth title holder (non title fight)

Still looking for k1 rules fighters for 29th Jan I got some very experienced french guys who want to come over if I can get some good brits to fight them

Any K1 fighters looking for fights 29th Jan?

Looking to match a 81kg Novice for K1 fight on Jan 29th. Also a 95kg with approx 3 fights experence.