Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am the best Krispy Kreme eater in the UK. Does anyone dispute this???

What weight class will this Krispy Kreme contest be at or will it need to be catchweight?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsmith8 View Post
    What weight class will this Krispy Kreme contest be at or will it need to be catchweight?
    Again its old school so its open weight.
    www.manchester-mma.com

Definately open weight but would need rounds in the interest of safety otherwise it could go on all night until a fighter/eater explodes. In between rounds cornermen could come in and remove glaze build up around the face, advise which combination of krispy ckreme to eat next and we could have really obesse round card girls...

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

haha i like sherlocks wham-bam-stuff-it-in-your-face-as-fast-as-you-can idea, more chance of someone puking/crying
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

As its old school, it needs to be no time limit. The key is choosing which donuts to eat and what order.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

If we're going old skool, can we have a full line up of the contestants with spotlights, a dimmed background with Lenne Hardt announcing the challengers?

With, of course, THE music.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

im currently 137-1-0, only loss was to a crispy creme dream cake, got creme frostong in my eye at the end of the 2nd and had to tap, but my record is unquestionable! i am the best!

You can get a dozen of about 600 who badboys ... proper smashed EM, Wedding Cufflinks do not misunderstand me, as well as their awesome coffee started.