Thread: old nhb/mma on vhs

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default old nhb/mma on vhs

hello

much as i like the memories of that moody cow at G&H, i'm sick of holding onto all these old videos.

to be fair, there are some classics, BVT, russian AFC, old ufc's, superbrawls, all that sort of stuff.

there's crates of the stuff, will posts details very soon, just looking to see if there's anyone in London who wants to come and pick them up for a nominal fee. if so i could sell you a telly with a video built in as well for cheap; it's a london-based one-stop old skool mma shop.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

If I was anywhere near London I'd have them =o(
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

do you know any bastard in London who would hold onto them for you? or anyone who drives down to london at all?

maybe try hanging about at a truckers cafe and make friends with them over a cup of tea. if you went there for a couple of hours a day, i'm sure after a couple of months they would agree to drive them back for you. hope that helps.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    do you know any bastard in London who would hold onto them for you? or anyone who drives down to london at all?

maybe try hanging about at a truckers cafe and make friends with them over a cup of tea. if you went there for a couple of hours a day, i'm sure after a couple of months they would agree to drive them back for you. hope that helps.
    Good idea actually. My cousin goes to London quite often to work but his offices d'aaaan saaarf are getting closed so I'm not sure whether he's going to be there to deal with that or not.

I'll let you know. Remind me if I dont let your know by the weekend.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

smart. will do.

Ste, he's a reminder, sort it out before the historian in me upgrades the value of these relics.

they may be worth something in about 50 years lol