Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: johny boy facebook page

Ross

You are a complete mong. As you can see clearly below i said for you to come to mickeys gym when i return from japan.
    Attached Images Attached Images

listan pal you obviousley editad that son to try an look clever so how about stop hideng behind tv an go on facebook so i can see who you are so i no what mug is gonna get ko'd next ok
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    yeh wel see about that when your knockad out son 9 rucks 9 wins 9 ko's you aint got what it takes to ruck with me pal
    i thought you were 11-0? did your sig ever say that?
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    i thought you were 11-0?
    nah pal am 9-0 with 9 ko's my ex girl said she would wanna go on date when get to 11-0 son but really have about 1000 ko's just wernt all pro pal not like this ross mug who aint nearley as qwalerfied
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

thanks for the clarification... are you gonna fight Ross in an MMA fight? i don't think it's fair to make him step into the boxing ring with you, we know you can ruck anyone down on the right day in there already
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Ross

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    listan pal you obviousley editad that son to try an look clever so how about stop hideng behind tv an go on facebook so i can see who you are so i no what mug is gonna get ko'd next ok
    Edit a screen shot? hmmm dont think so dickhead.

I dont need to go on your fake FB page, i am here and anyone who needs to know, knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    thanks for the clarification... are you gonna fight Ross in an MMA fight? i don't think it's fair to make him step into the boxing ring with you, we know you can ruck anyone down on the right day in there already
    yeh your right pal but honastly aint even fair in mma aswell mate coz done 10 wrestlin sessions at law an was so natral that noone can take me down not even top olempic champs like one i ko'd down the pub think it was last year an that was when hadnt even been law son

like allways lads mugs think lets argew with top fighter so they think about me then run the mouth coz i make them famus pratand they wanna ruck then last minete they back out the ruck like some kinda cunt

The Ban Dagger Hovers Above
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Ross

About time! please ban this shit troll