Thread: PHD Pharma Whey HT Plus

Default PHD Pharma Whey HT Plus

Does anyone have experience using this product? I'm looking to bulk up abit but not massively.

Cheers

Rosi Sexton
    Pro Fighter
    Female MMA Mod

Yep. Good quality protein, good flavours. What's not to like?
    Looking for injury, rehab or nutrition advice? visit combatsportsclinic.com

Fighting out of Next Generation

It is a very good product, personally I am a fan of all the PHD range that I have tried. Some people I know who use them also speak a lot of praise about them in comparison to other brands.

So yeah, get it! Buy it off www.monstersupplements.com though, they always do great deals, freebies & prices are generally low. (I don't work for them)
    Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Mattchoo View Post
    So yeah, get it! Buy it off www.monstersupplements.com though, they always do great deals, freebies & prices are generally low. (I don't work for them)
    You can pick up a 10lb bag for 65 delviered on eBay or other online outlets as opposed to paying close to 30 for 2lb...
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

I suppose that is true, but personally I wouldn't buy anything off of ebay but I am just a wierdo. What other outlets are cheaper? (genuine question, as I will use it lol)

But a slight correction the tubs are 2.2kg which is close to 5lb, but still that is nice and cheap if you could put me onto it? Being lazy that I am!
    Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Mattchoo View Post
    I suppose that is true, but personally I wouldn't buy anything off of ebay but I am just a wierdo. What other outlets are cheaper? (genuine question, as I will use it lol)

But a slight correction the tubs are 2.2kg which is close to 5lb, but still that is nice and cheap if you could put me onto it? Being lazy that I am!
    I cant remember which online outlets do them at that price as it was over 2 weeks ago I looked... my friend ended up on eBay buying it for 65.

I know they do the 2.2lb packs at around 30ish in stores. We were looking at which options were the cheapest and the 65 one was definitely the better option over time.
    Last edited by Xanthic; 18-11-2011 at 09:17 AM.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

It is a very good protein, tastes lovely, mixes well, buuuuuutttt......PNI Pure protein is so much tastier and cheaper
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

Thanks for the advise! Got myself some ordered so see how it goes!