Thread: 'Mayweather/Pacman could happen'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default 'Mayweather/Pacman could happen'

FLOYD MAYWEATHER'S welterweight mega fight with Manny Pacquiao is back ON.
    The clash boxing fans around the world are desperate to see was KO'd after the pair failed to agree terms last year when negotiations fell apart over drug testing protocol.

But Mayweather's camp are ready to strike a deal if WBO champion Pacquiao, 32, comes through his showdown with Juan Manuel Marquez on November 12.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ay-5-2012.html
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

be interesting to see how he gets on with Juan Manuel Marquez

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

am i imagining it or did they fight before? did pac like totally smash him in the first two rounds, then JMM crept back into the fight? or was that someone else?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    am i imagining it or did they fight before? did pac like totally smash him in the first two rounds, then JMM crept back into the fight? or was that someone else?
    think they fought a couple of times before mate

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

pacman will defo win the marquez fight i hope he does get to fight mayweather love to see that cocky cunt get smashed

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Yeah they fought twice before. 2 amazing fights. The one you're thinking of is the first fight, Pacman battered him in round 1 knocking him down 3 times in a round for a 10-6 score. Then round by round Marquez came back to the point he was actually dominating for spells. It was a great fight.

It was scored a draw. Their rematch was a cracking fight aswell, which Pac won on the scorecards. It was a razor close decision, I actually had Marquez winning that one myself.

Can't wait for the 3rd meeting. I'm expecting Pacquiao to win. JMM is an all time great but he's getting older now and Manny is at his peak right now. Should be a fun one though.