Thread: Am/semi pro mma sheffield

Default Am/semi pro mma sheffield

I am looking for a amatuer or semi pro MMA fighter, novice or up to 2 fights experience, for a big show in sheffield on 10th December.

Show to be broadcast on internet TV, theres a team of Dutch guys coming over fighting K1 with the promise of a high profile ex K1 grand prix champion being with them, so worth coming along just for that. Good Expenses paid

i'm currently in sheffield.
    1-1 amt
    0-1 semi-pro
    started training almost 2years ago but haven't trained in almost 9 months due to travelling. getting back into it now.
    last fight in march on lockdown fc, lost decision to sam creasey.
    If you need any more info pm and i'll give you my email and mob.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tri Style Promotions View Post
    I am looking for a amatuer or semi pro MMA fighter, novice or up to 2 fights experience, for a big show in sheffield on 10th December.

Show to be broadcast on internet TV, theres a team of Dutch guys coming over fighting K1 with the promise of a high profile ex K1 grand prix champion being with them, so worth coming along just for that. Good Expenses paid
    Hi. Which venue in Sheffield?

Ben- get on the blue route tram to halfway and train at GB Sheffield/Forge MMA (where the handsome guys train).

What show is this for??
    LEICESTER SHOOT SOLDIER!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    Hi. Which venue in Sheffield?

Ben- get on the blue route tram to halfway and train at GB Sheffield/Forge MMA (where the handsome guys train).

The Venue is the Lyric Theatre its a afternoon show.

The Show is "Meltdown" its a WFKKO K1 and MMA show, theres a team of Dutch K1 fighters coming over and a female world title fight with france v Ireland. It will be filmed for an Internet TV channel

Probably should have added i'm 65kg...
    what weight is it for?
    Also yes blue rabbit, i do indeed love training with handsome people so i will be down shortly

I need a 75 to 81kg and a 81.1 to 86kg fighter
    Last edited by Tri Style Promotions; 07-11-2011 at 11:29 AM.