Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fightstuff UK

Default Fightstuff UK

Fightstuff UK

Anyone had any dealings with them before? I ordered a couple of pairs of the king thai wraps about a month ago and still not had anything. I should have apparently had an email but i never received it (they may have sent it and its just been sent to my junk folder and lost among the bollocks in there)

But i can't track the order or anything, so god knows whats going on. Also tried to ring a couple of times but its just rang onto an answer phone thing saying they were busy. The contact us section doesn't bring anything up, theres just that number at the top left on the web site.

Just wondering if anyone knows

I'll try and ring again tommorow like, but wondered if anyone else has this problem. I ordered thai shorts a while ago and they took a while (around a month and a half) but they're made to order in thailand so its to be expected with shorts.

Cheers if anyone can help, or if they post on here and can shed any light.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

legend mate ill drop them a line now, god knows why the contact us section brought nothing up. Thanks a lot.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

no worries,

should get a reply, if you don't get one send me a PM

I have dealt with Fightstuff for top king gear before

they do eventually deliver, but it often takes 3-4 weeks

the products are delivered from a warehouse in thailand to the uk, then sent out to the customer from there (as far as I understand)

I will hand on heart say top king stuff is well worth the wait though, its awesome stuff
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post
    I have dealt with Fightstuff for top king gear before

they do eventually deliver, but it often takes 3-4 weeks

the products are delivered from a warehouse in thailand to the uk, then sent out to the customer from there (as far as I understand)

I will hand on heart say top king stuff is well worth the wait though, its awesome stuff
    Yeah this is what they do i think, and top king is wicked indeed

I used to order stuff for customers of my old shop, the stuff is second to none, as good if not better than fairtex, twins, sandee etc

I have a top king groin guard that I still use and swear by it

wouldn't trust any other brand with "the goods"
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

No worries then lads, like i said, it could be a legitimate reason that they haven't sent it yet, i want an update on the order more than anything else. So I've sent an email and hopefully they'll get back to me and let me know whats going on.

definately worth the wait the top king stuff though, other hand wraps i can't wrap my hands traditional thai style and im not too keen. i like the support the thai style of wrapping your hands gives, you need the longer ones (180cm I think they are) spot on.

I got a Top King headguard from them before xmas. I couldn't track my order either. The tracking code they gave me ended or started in sg so didn't work on the site they gave me. I got a response with the correct site to track it on. If your code is the same let me know and i'll dig out the email

We will soon have a full range of Top King here in the UK. Gloves, Shins, Thai Pads, Handwraps, Holdalls etc etc

I realise this doesn't help you out right now but for future reference we will have a range here in stock in the UK for next day delivery.

You will not get ripped off by FightStuff as it is a legitimate outfit but I think FightStuff are overwhelmed by their trade accounts. Also getting individual orders from Thailand is not straightforward at the best of times.