Thread: Full schedule of BJJ/grappling classes in Crawley, West Sussex.

Default Full schedule of BJJ/grappling classes in Crawley, West Sussex.

Hi

FAO anyone looking to train in West Sussex area....

The Crawley Martial Arts Academy now offer the following schedule of grappling classes, in addition to their longstanding Muay Thai timetable:
    Monday: 7.00pm - 8.30pm
    Wednesday: 7.00pm - 8.30pm
    Friday: 6.00pm - 7.30pm
    Sunday 11.00am - 12.30pm

Friday is the no gi class, taught by Jack Magee. All other classes are taught by myself and are gi BJJ classes (though shorts and t-shirt are optional).

The link to the academy is here:
    http://www.crawleymartialartsacademy...x.php?page=bjj

For my credentials please follow this link:
    http://www.bjjheroes.com/bjj-fighters/keith-mckenzie

The gym is new, open and friendly, and a politics free zone. All levels welcome.

Many thanks.

Keith McKenzie
    London Fight Factory.

Keith McKenzie is the real deal. I've had the privilege to train with him for years.

His approach to teaching is very efficient: you'll quickly benefit from training with him; he's well versed in all aspects of BJJ.

He's also deadly on the mat when it comes time to spar. Time spent sparring with Keith will give people wanting to improve their game something to aim for...

Crawley has needed bjj for a long time, so glad this is running now cant wait to get stuck in!

Nice looking timetable.
    One who aims high for the future must not be concerned with present loss or gain