Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enty vs green rematch!!

Hybrid View

Exclamation Enty vs green rematch!!

I wanna see a rematch between these 2!! I honestly think green deserves it after all of what he went through. Who agrees?? This is no disrespect to enty at all I jst feel green had alot on his Plate when they fought!

Not much point really is there he beat him in under a minute

True but if u look at the shit green was goin through at this time he shouldn't of even got in the cage with enty, ya cud clearly see that greens head wasn't in that fight, I'm jst pointing it out. I just think it wud make for a better fight now than what it did then

Seeing as Enty obviously cannot make FW... I think he should fight Bowman or Lozzer Fitz.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Although I agree with the reasons, I don't think it validates a rematch.

When a fighter gets in the cage, he deems himself ready to fight, if he isn't, then he shouldn't be fighting. It's disrespectful for his opponent, the fans, promoter and even himself, so I am sure that Andy felt that he was 100% capable of fighting. There was lots of opportunity to pull from the fight and lots of reasons, personal and professional

I think Andy and Enty should go out and get some other matches. Andy so he can get back on the horse so to speak and Enty so he can actually get to FW, rather than be a LW fighting a FW. At present, he hasn't actually fought at FW

Close Thread!

Ross

Yeah defo no value for either guy in a rematch at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback84 View Post
    I wanna see a rematch between these 2!! I honestly think green deserves it after all of what he went through. Who agrees?? This is no disrespect to enty at all I jst feel green had alot on his Plate when they fought!
    shut up! Did u hear his interview before the fight and see the plonker bounce 2 the cage with am sexy and I know it then bounced over to me and growled then got beat in 31 seconds a mop has a better floor game than him I actually cringe my back off when I watch it and think the words what a complete whopper

And chatters I think you've stated enough times now that I didnt make weight it was an accident and a learning curve and it won't happen again av explained the reasons I can't be arsed explaining it in every single thread that comes up about me

think am fighting again late feb can't really say until it's sorted properly a can't really say who yet until it's sorted but it's a fight av wanted for about a year now a well can't wait 2 hit him

Have you heard yaself ya daft cunt!! I agree with chatfield to a point but I honestly do think that a rematch shud b on the cards, I just feel that if you was to fight green again he wud smash ya fucking head in!! I am just saying that after hearing everythin that went on in his personal life, he deserves to fight u when he has nothing going on.

Chatfield you do make a fair comment, maybe green should of pulled out but with all the hype and all the shit stirring if he had of pulled out cud u imagine the shit he wud of got. He hyped the fight like enty did, so in all fairness he had no choice but to fight!!

Whether people agree or disagree with what I'm saying, deep down I think everybody wants to see the REMATCH!! I'm just stating my opinion and after that comment from dick head enty it says it all about you ya twat...