Thread: Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez 3 (Videos)

Default Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez 3 (Videos)

more mma: www.steverattlemma.com

ollright lads am back an docotar said am brane damage but am ok lads coz had rest an just chillad out but the mugs whohurt me gunna get ko'd basiclley reason pacquioyaw werent his normel self was abot to weeks ago me an rowch had ruck an pacquioyaw was there an then done 12 rowns an kod him in secand round an he was not same coz ko'd him hard an he carent spar until ruck with markwez coz risk injury like when haye fout roowiz last year lads but dont worry coz manneys top lad an i aint gonna ko him any more again coz had ruck with rowch an wont be back at wilcard coz gonna stay with booth in london coz got ring an gonna get marred fellas
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

I'm watching this carefully given the criticism I've read online. I've watched the first 3 rounds only so far and Pacman has eaten the tablets and is chasing the big scary South American guy down - 10-9 x 3 so far.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Goodness me chaps; this is rather a war I understand. JohnyBoy - "sparking" one prior to his big moment is not the wisest of actions but I understand you are full of testosterone(TRT influenced).

This young Pacquiao is somewhat of a bullet being fired from a small pistol but his ammunition is that of an AK47.

This young Pacquiao is somewhat of a bullet being fired from a small pistol but his ammunition is that of an AK47.

virtual assistant