Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Door supervisor amusing stories

Default Door supervisor amusing stories

Lots of guys on here have worked on the doors. Lets have some amusing/eventful stories off you. I will start it off.

A few years ago I was working on the door of The Ritz in Manchester city centre and patrolling inside a girl asked me to throw a lad out, who she pointed out, as he had lifted up her dress. The girl looked like the sort who wouldn’t mind her dress lifting up.LOL I approached the lad who seemed reasonably normal, for a lad in a city centre night club. When confronted with the allegation, he not only denied it, he said the girl was an ex-girlfriend who had started an argument with him. Quick thinking I asked the guy what her name was. I then went back to the girl and said "whats your name" she said it, and it matched what the lad had said. Then I said to the girl, the lad claims he was once with you and you are making it up, she said he is lying and he doesn’t know me, so I said how come he got your name right then and threw her out. It shows that all it not what it seems as first and how devious women can be.
    Mike "the mic" Persil

Anticlimax.

Come on mike, we are wanting weirder stories than that.

I wanna hear about glassings and deaths. Y'know, all the cool stuff.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Remember seeing a lad piss up the back of a girls dress in a nightclub, me and my mate knew the bouncers and watched as one walked passed just as it happened, the lad got grabbed and marched out, how we chuckled with mirth as we stood with the bouncers as a few others booted him down the street whilst he cried like a girl, how we guffawed when he tried to escape by crawling under a parked lorry, oh the giddiness of laughter when they grabbed his legs and pulled him back out kicking and screaming, how we cried with sadness as he then escaped and legged it off down the road...

Got what he deserved imho. Not really a story, just an observation that one.

OOooo got another about a bouncer whom I cannot name but was well known to say the least, saw him throw a dude out of a nightclub who was about 2 foot smaller than him - proper 4"6 dude he was, little guy got all gobby, big bouncer strolled out of the nightclub to teach him a lesson in front of a crowd of people, little dude got clocked and went down rather quickly, little dude got up and laughed, asked if that was his best and if so, he was in trouble, little dude then proceeded to beat seven bells of shit out of large bouncer, whilst large bouncers mates just stood and watched (and I think a few smirked as well to be honest), big bouncer took a fair old beating off a dude who should have been on Ricky Gervais new show, never seen anything quite like it outside of Pride freak show fights, never did find out who the little dude was but fair play he was solid.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Remember seeing a lad piss up the back of a girls dress in a nightclub, me and my mate knew the bouncers and watched as one walked passed just as it happened, the lad got grabbed and marched out, how we chuckled with mirth as we stood with the bouncers as a few others booted him down the street whilst he cried like a girl, how we guffawed when he tried to escape by crawling under a parked lorry, oh the giddiness of laughter when they grabbed his legs and pulled him back out kicking and screaming, how we cried with sadness as he then escaped and legged it off down the road...

Got what he deserved imho. Not really a story, just an observation that one.

OOooo got another about a bouncer whom I cannot name but was well known to say the least, saw him throw a dude out of a nightclub who was about 2 foot smaller than him - proper 4"6 dude he was, little guy got all gobby, big bouncer strolled out of the nightclub to teach him a lesson in front of a crowd of people, little dude got clocked and went down rather quickly, little dude got up and laughed, asked if that was his best and if so, he was in trouble, little dude then proceeded to beat seven bells of shit out of large bouncer, whilst large bouncers mates just stood and watched (and I think a few smirked as well to be honest), big bouncer took a fair old beating off a dude who should have been on Ricky Gervais new show, never seen anything quite like it outside of Pride freak show fights, never did find out who the little dude was but fair play he was solid.
    Blatantly referencing JDI. I call bullshit!!
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

awesome

stories of dick head bouncers assaulting people in gangs

typical

Sengoku, you had to be there, the lad deserved everything he got - just walked up to some girl who was with her mates and pissed up her back for a laugh - not being funny but he deserved a kicking for that. Tis going back about 15 years at least when bouncers were less....politically correct? But either way, some bloke did that to my bird on a night out - I would shake the hand of the bouncer who hoofed him down the street.

And in the interest of balance - the other story is the other side of things with the bouncer getting a booting.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    Blatantly referencing JDI. I call bullshit!!
    Nah the little dude was white*

*This does not mean I am Sepp Blatter!!!

I got thrown out a bar in Leeds once (Townhouse I think?) because 'the manager' thought I had looked at his girlfriend (I was not even looking at anyone LOL). Bouncer was much bigger than me and refused to let me explain anything - he just tried to frog march me down the stairs with my arm behind myback. Anyhow, he stumbled on the stairs, slipped tried to grab onto something and instead pulled me on top of him. I pretty much surfed that bitch to the bottom of the stairs only to look up (I was absolutely fine) and to be faced with three bouncers thinking I had just whooped their mate LOL. I was given a bit of a kicking but managed to get away - then the stupid manager apparently was 'coming looking for me'. I was in two minds to call a few dangerous fellows I know and have him kidnapped and pistol whipped. Instead I went and had a drink at a bar with some actual doul and listened to hip hop all night - much better then that shite house music shirt wearing shoes only pouncy piece of shit place anyway
    Last edited by ShaolinSubz02; 17-11-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Ross

Mike please stop your constant trolling, falsely claiming to have been a door supervisor and pretending to be a fighter.