Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for fighters 31st March Manchester

Default Looking for fighters 31st March Manchester

Bowlers Exhibition Centre in Manchester is hosting LOCKDOWN, on 31st March 2012. We are looking for fighters of all levels, ticket deals available.

For info and updates and free tickets follow us on facebook Lockdown Mma Show and twitter @LockdownMMAShow. Details on December's free tickets giveaway will be posted soon.

Contact Will 07891 451 280 info@lockdownmmashow.co.uk.
    LOCKDOWN MMA SHOW

I am matching fighters for this now, currently I am looking for semi pro (head shots standing ONLY) fighters:

60kg 0-0
    62kg 1-0
    62kg 2-1/ 1-1
    73kg 0-0
    77kg 0-0/ 2-1/ 0-5
    80/84kg 2-0
    100kg 2-1

All fighters/gyms get a ticket deal and access to the VIP bar.

I am also running a "white collar" MMA course through February and March, 2 private lessons (group of 3/5 people) per week (total 16 hours of tailored lessons), and a white collar fight (padded up, 2 minute rounds, amateur rules) on the undercard of the show, the course is 160 per person which I think is great value for all those lessons and an experience fighting in front of a packed arena alongside seasoned fighters!

Contact Will 07891 451 280
    info@lockdownmmashow.co.uk
    LOCKDOWN MMA SHOW

Especially looking for 62 and 77kg fighters now
    LOCKDOWN MMA SHOW

Tickets now available 25 standard ticket 30 VIP (10 people).
    Still matching fighters too if anybody wants to fight please get in touch.

I am looking for the following fighters:
    amateur (no head shots) 60kg 0-0

semi (head shots standing only)
    56kg 1-1
    62kg 1-0
    62kg 1-1
    65kg 1-0-1
    65kg 1-1
    65kg 2-0
    70kg 0-5
    70kg 0-0
    70kg 1-0 (16yrs)
    70kg 0-0 (17yrs)
    70kg 0-0
    84kg 2-0
    84kg 0-0
    92kg 0-0
    100kg 7-3-0

5 ticket deal for every fighter plus hoodies, supplements and trophies to be won for fighter of the night, fight of the night and finish of the night.

If you would like to be matched up contact Will 07891 451 280.
    LOCKDOWN MMA SHOW

Hey im interested I'm looking to do my first fight I'm 19 years old 6ft I can make the 58 kg weight i train boxing n bjj

Hi Jak, do you have an MMA gym you are representing, or a coach or representative with some experience in the sport? If so I would be happy to match you up in an amateur fight at 58kg. I don't match up first time fighters who are independent of a gym and have nobody looking out for their interests, as it would not be fair for me to do so. My number is 07891 451 280 if you want to give me a call. Thanks, Will.

I train at a boxing gym and a Bjj gym but I won't be representing them I have a strength and conditioning coach who has previous fight history but will that do

Yes, if your coach has fight experience and is willing to act as your coach/representative through this fight then that is fine, get them to get in touch with me or pass me their number (in a private message not on here) and I will arrange everything through them. It is just a safety precaution to cover myself and to protect you, as I'm sure you understand.
    LOCKDOWN MMA SHOW

I understand yeah il get right on to it