Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M-1: Fedor vs. Monson results

Default M-1: Fedor vs. Monson results

All the results from the M-1 event today

http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/m-1-...ts/#more-11697
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

What a let down after last night's brilliance!! Mind you I suppose a win's a win for Fedor at the moment.

I'm glad Fedor is back to winning ways..he looked good in the fight just didn't finish it
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

Don't know if any of you guys have a betting account with William Hill but it looks as though they are still taking bets on this fight until 5pm the night... I've just stuck a small fortune on Fedor 2 mins ago and they have taken the bet.

Quote Originally Posted by dr058 View Post
    Don't know if any of you guys have a betting account with William Hill but it looks as though they are still taking bets on this fight until 5pm the night... I've just stuck a small fortune on Fedor 2 mins ago and they have taken the bet.
    Haha, nice one. They'll probably spot it but I hope for your sake they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHat View Post
    Haha, nice one. They'll probably spot it but I hope for your sake they don't.
    I hope so mate. Do you know what would happen with that? Will they just say the bet is void or will they have to pay out? Worth a try either way I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by dr058 View Post
    I hope so mate. Do you know what would happen with that? Will they just say the bet is void or will they have to pay out? Worth a try either way I suppose.
    Bet will be called void mate, happened to me before. Hope you get a pay-out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickett180 View Post
    What a let down after last night's brilliance!! Mind you I suppose a win's a win for Fedor at the moment.
    Why was it a let down?

Fedor looked amazing in that fight.

Monson could not walk after it.

That was an immaculate fight for Fedor and he threw a lot of kicks - smart kicks. No quick left hook or overhand right then jumping into his opponent. It was a thinking man's fight and he deserved a clean win without a graze like that.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Quote Originally Posted by bjjguy123 View Post
    Bet will be called void mate, happened to me before. Hope you get a pay-out though.
    Cheers mate. Couldn't believe it when I seen that they were still taking bets so thought it was worth a try.