Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: M-1: Fedor vs. Monson results

  1. #1

    Default M-1: Fedor vs. Monson results

    All the results from the M-1 event today

    http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/m-1-...ts/#more-11697
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

  2. #2

    Default

    What a let down after last night's brilliance!! Mind you I suppose a win's a win for Fedor at the moment.

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm glad Fedor is back to winning ways..he looked good in the fight just didn't finish it
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

  4. #4

    Default

    Don't know if any of you guys have a betting account with William Hill but it looks as though they are still taking bets on this fight until 5pm the night... I've just stuck a small fortune on Fedor 2 mins ago and they have taken the bet.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr058 View Post
    Don't know if any of you guys have a betting account with William Hill but it looks as though they are still taking bets on this fight until 5pm the night... I've just stuck a small fortune on Fedor 2 mins ago and they have taken the bet.
    Haha, nice one. They'll probably spot it but I hope for your sake they don't.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHat View Post
    Haha, nice one. They'll probably spot it but I hope for your sake they don't.
    I hope so mate. Do you know what would happen with that? Will they just say the bet is void or will they have to pay out? Worth a try either way I suppose.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr058 View Post
    I hope so mate. Do you know what would happen with that? Will they just say the bet is void or will they have to pay out? Worth a try either way I suppose.
    Bet will be called void mate, happened to me before. Hope you get a pay-out though.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wickett180 View Post
    What a let down after last night's brilliance!! Mind you I suppose a win's a win for Fedor at the moment.
    Why was it a let down?

    Fedor looked amazing in that fight.

    Monson could not walk after it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Will Samuelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Huntingdon. England.
    Posts
    532

    Default

    That was an immaculate fight for Fedor and he threw a lot of kicks - smart kicks. No quick left hook or overhand right then jumping into his opponent. It was a thinking man's fight and he deserved a clean win without a graze like that.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjjguy123 View Post
    Bet will be called void mate, happened to me before. Hope you get a pay-out though.
    Cheers mate. Couldn't believe it when I seen that they were still taking bets so thought it was worth a try.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.