Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Craig Allen vs mike persil

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Exile View Post
    In that case he won't want one in the other leg to match
    he's already had one in that leg too, the guy can hardly stand up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Exile View Post
    In that case he won't want one in the other leg to match
    he already has one, well that's the impression I get from watching his fights anyway!!!

Craigs latest Facebook status:

Lmfao at mike persil. Saying I'm going to need a paramedic for my fight against him. Yeah I need 1 as every fighter has goto av 1 before a fight. Just can't wait to gnp u. And not even feel sorry for u when u go home to the u ugly family with a face that looks like u mrs fanny (batterd) end of!!!

Sounds like Craig is running out of ideas, resorting to the family, which had never been seen at MMA events. Running out of ideas just like in the cage.
    Mike "the mic" Persil

Just gonna throw this out there. Mike is getting older, he rides a superbike and will most likely fight before then so his heart can't be in too good shape and the fight is in 3 months time....
    https://www.facebook.com/JonnyAfroThunderGoodall 66kg Am: 7-3, Pro: 1-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jgaldo View Post
    Just gonna throw this out there. Mike is getting older, he rides a superbike and will most likely fight before then so his heart can't be in too good shape and the fight is in 3 months time....
    Don't understand. So I am the only one getting older, everyone else is in some sort of time freeze. Riding a superbike means you have a heart problem. Especially when most twenty somethings cant keep up in the gym. My normal heart rate is 60 whatever that means.
    Mike "the mic" Persil

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Persil View Post
    Don't understand. So I am the only one getting older, everyone else is in some sort of time freeze. Riding a superbike means you have a heart problem. Especially when most twenty somethings cant keep up in the gym. My normal heart rate is 60 whatever that means.
    mid life crisis ? maybe ...

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Persil View Post
    All I mean is with your crazy antics on your bike, your antics in the cage and the fact you ride after getting ko'd that it is believable that you could sustain a serious injury.

I shouldn't have mentioned your heart, it will be in splendid order but 60 doesn't mean anything...you could be popping pills for all I know haha
    https://www.facebook.com/JonnyAfroThunderGoodall 66kg Am: 7-3, Pro: 1-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    mid life crisis ? maybe ...
    You think he's on course to live to 100?
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

i am craigs mate and ive been to alot of his fights where as he's been missed matched to fuck but he's not doin that anymore he's trainin now and hes takin fights with people who he will have a great chance against as look at his last 2 fights 2 wins there be a few more next year for him!... the boys so game even he's blood dont run, in other words he will fight anyone lol