Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mick Bowman vs. Ian Entwistle - OMMAC 13

Default Mick Bowman vs. Ian Entwistle - OMMAC 13

The grudge match is on, as The Fight Lounge can reveal it has been booked for OMMAC 13 in March

http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/mick...stle-ommac-13/
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

So Enty the little girl decieded to sign good lad cant wait to see him get smashed again hopefully Mick will have a profile pic similar to Wheelers soon.

Well done to Zorba for finally getting this fight on should be a good 1. Think bowman takes this but it's deffo a must win fight for him

Fucking yes. Guaranteed I shall be there
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Yes guys the fight is on and Im sure there's gonna be alot of hype and trash talking.

Enty now trains at Saphires MMA in Liverpool so this has become a real local grudge match...

May the best man win!!!!!

OMMAC 13 "DESTINY" is on March 3rd 2012, the card is taking shape anyone interested should email me czorbaolympia@hotmail.com or call 0151 263 6633

deffo going to make the trip west for this!
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

go on enty lad

I wanna come to an OMMAC show. Heard nothing but great things and always great fights. Also heard the grubs pretty damn good too! Lol
    http://www.jaymeanstreakmortimore.com/index.php www.lionsdenuk.co.

Quote Originally Posted by mortimore View Post
    I wanna come to an OMMAC show. Heard nothing but great things and always great fights. Also heard the grubs pretty damn good too! Lol
    I like to think I'm a connoisseur of chips; Olympia's chips are quite possibly the nicest in the world
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

Micks takin this, only has to stay composed for a minute an he's sound ; )