Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Mick Bowman vs. Ian Entwistle - OMMAC 13

Enty have u prepared any excuses for when Bowman beats u? Your little midget, steroid riddled brain is gonna struggle to think of any good ones in the 3 and a bit months before this fight. Maybe Tito Ortiz will let u use his cracked skull excuse or something...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBad View Post
    Enty have u prepared any excuses for when Bowman beats u? Your little midget, steroid riddled brain is gonna struggle to think of any good ones in the 3 and a bit months before this fight. Maybe Tito Ortiz will let u use his cracked skull excuse or something...
    Hello big bad long time no speak. There will be none may the best man win

* this being sound to complete dickheads is nearly killing me

Rōnin

I LOVE all this TRASH TALKING before a fight! It definitly makes it more exciting (like red bull). I'm going to drive over with a friend to watch this for sure!

* going to get some food now I'm hungry, then tidy up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Hello big bad long time no speak. There will be none may the best man win

* this being sound to complete dickheads is nearly killing me
    I have granted your wish to come out second.

*You must stop being sound and commence trashtalking with immediate effect..

Hahaha! This thread is gold. Enty can get people pissed without even being abusive LOL! GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS ZORBA View Post

Hahaha! Fucking classic!
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Enty your record speaks volumes for a person who's only been in the game for a short amount of time, let them say what they want we all know what will happen in the cage, your record will just get better :-) keep it up pal

*let the real you out haha
    Last edited by joff; 30-11-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Enty is being respectful as I asked him too, no sapphire fighters from sapphire mma will be coming on forums of any kind and trash talking it's not how we've done things for the last nearly 5 years as a club. We train hard, we fight and win lose or draw we have a bevy with the lad after, although i don't think this will happen between enty & bowman after there fight with all the arguing thats gone on. Some people you fight become good friends some don't, whatever happens it's a sport and you can't knock someone out or beat them by talking shit on the net...

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS ZORBA View Post

That won't be happening.....

Quote Originally Posted by joff View Post
    Enty your record speaks volumes for a person who's only been in the game for a short amount of time, let them say what they want we all know what will happen in the cage, your record will just get better :-) keep it up pal

*let the real you out haha
    Cheers for that enty lol