Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mick Bowman vs. Ian Entwistle - OMMAC 13

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Clarke View Post
    I like to think I'm a connoisseur of chips; Olympia's chips are quite possibly the nicest in the world
    what would you know skinny lol im only joking coz i was last fight and never got the chance to have some and feel a little bitter
    8,1,0 managed by Iridium Sports Agency- ian@iridiumsportsagency.com

Quote Originally Posted by OGLE View Post
    what would you know skinny lol im only joking coz i was last fight and never got the chance to have some and feel a little bitter
    Hey, I am skinny but can eat with the best of them lol
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Clarke View Post
    Hey, I am skinny but can eat with the best of them lol
    i heard you love to eat a gherkin or two mike.....you slllag (cocky voice)
    8,1,0 managed by Iridium Sports Agency- ian@iridiumsportsagency.com

Quote Originally Posted by OGLE View Post
    i heard you love to eat a gherkin or two mike.....you slllag (cocky voice)
    ha ha ha ya divvy
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

mighty mouse

i dont know enty but he seems a bit of a epic plum from what iv seen on here and i dont think he deserves to have his name opposite bowmans but i suppose if hes mouthing off a bowman then grant enty his wish, wrong fight choice tbf

reckon its gonna be horrible for enty whilst hes waiting for mick to walk in hell be getting loads from the crowd gonna be funny to see how much shit he gets in the two mins before mick even enters mick will take this by the way a fight lasts more than 1 minute

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron.w View Post
    reckon its gonna be horrible for enty whilst hes waiting for mick to walk in hell be getting loads from the crowd gonna be funny to see how much shit he gets in the two mins before mick even enters mick will take this by the way a fight lasts more than 1 minute
    Good job am coming in second then ain't it and liverpools about 45 minutes away from where I liv and when I fought on cage warriors it was shown in 2 pubs and a nightclub in my home town so I strongly doubt me selling tickets and having people there will be an issue. Besides hostile crowds don't bother me anyway. For example rocky went to Russia and fucked up Evan drago good and propper. I won't be commenting on the forums now until after my fight.

Wanna thank mr zorba for making this fight possible and agree with him when he says may the best man win!!!

So two pubs and a nightclub full of people watched you get your ass handed to you?

mighty mouse

Rocky hey lol oh dear......some people should be banned from the interweb lol

Good fight there. I personally think if enty can keep up the pace and keep top position he will finish mick. im just going off 2 fights ive seen of bowmans. when he fought anthony kearns he got put on the back foot and looked in danger for the first few minutes untill kearns started gassing and slowed down and when he fought phill flynn the same thing happened and thats ians style pressure all the time. If ian slows down though i think bowman will have the upperhand. Going with ian fot this one though
    http://www.twitter.com/ChrisFishgold pro 7-0-0 semi pro 2-0-0 nextgenmma.co.uk