Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Mick Bowman vs. Ian Entwistle - OMMAC 13

I think this thread has gone a little off topic, let us all once again remember why we looked here in the first place...

Enty is a cunt

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBad View Post
    I think this thread has gone a little off topic, let us all once again remember why we looked here in the first place...

Enty is a cunt
    Cunt is a harsh word, Kind of reminds me of people that keep their sauces in the fridge!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    Cunt is a harsh word, Kind of reminds me of people that keep their sauces in the fridge!!!!
    Cunt is a quality word. Dont make me tube u on mw again u little slaphead

Cunt is a quality word. Dont make me tube u on mw again u little slaphead
    You couldn't get close to me on MW, in fact don't you still play the first one on the little bitch mode because hardcore is too hard for you???? And less of the slaphead, I have a medical condition, It's called ingrowing hair follicles, goes inwards on the head and outwards everywhere else!!!

You couldn't get close to me on MW, in fact don't you still play the first one on the little bitch mode because hardcore is too hard for you???? And less of the slaphead, I have a medical condition, It's called ingrowing hair follicles, goes inwards on the head and outwards everywhere else!!!
    fuck u. Theres only one way to settle this... Street Fighter 2 arcade machine... we fight to the death. I bagsy Ken

fuck u. Theres only one way to settle this... Street Fighter 2 arcade machine... we fight to the death. I bagsy Ken
    ken's a biatch, the guy dyes his hair blonde ffs, so I tell you what I'll do, I'll mess you up with a woman and spinning bird kick you all across the screen!!!!

ken's a biatch, the guy dyes his hair blonde ffs, so I tell you what I'll do, I'll mess you up with a woman and spinning bird kick you all across the screen!!!!
    A line just got crossed. Shit just got real, u son of a motherless goat!!!!

I would pay to see this...not sure what it is yet, but I would pay. Maybe not much, but I would pay, well when I say pay, I mean I might download this free off the interwebs.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    I would pay to see this...not sure what it is yet, but I would pay. Maybe not much, but I would pay, well when I say pay, I mean I might download this free off the interwebs.
    lmfao that actualy made me laugh out loud
    8,1,0 managed by Iridium Sports Agency- ian@iridiumsportsagency.com