Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mick Bowman vs. Ian Entwistle - OMMAC 13

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    Good job am coming in second then ain't it and liverpools about 45 minutes away from where I liv and when I fought on cage warriors it was shown in 2 pubs and a nightclub in my home town so I strongly doubt me selling tickets and having people there will be an issue. Besides hostile crowds don't bother me anyway. For example rocky went to Russia and fucked up Evan drago good and propper. I won't be commenting on the forums now until after my fight.

Wanna thank mr zorba for making this fight possible and agree with him when he says may the best man win!!!
    why would you be coming out second if your the away fighter

I haven't agreed to you coming out second nor will I so unlucky! just cos you don't wanna stand there n get abuse off people maybe if you weren't such a twat on here you wouldn't have to worry about things like that. If you're not arsed about support etc then there's no problem is there

Quote Originally Posted by mickey bow View Post
    I haven't agreed to you coming out second nor will I so unlucky! just cos you don't wanna stand there n get abuse off people maybe if you weren't such a twat on here you wouldn't have to worry about things like that. If you're not arsed about support etc then there's no problem is there
    If this fight gets called off and the reason is that Enty throws a tantrum about having to walk out first, I will be fucking miffed.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey bow View Post
    That was my only condition of it being on ommac and mr zorba agreed find any other big show u want and u can come out second

Seems like your trying 2 stack the deck in your favour all the time. Rather than making it fair is it Not enough that am coming back up 2 your weight when av worked to get down a weight and it's your "home" show

*notice av not wrote any abuse towards you as am not getting drawn into arguing (first time for everything I know)

PMSL on who walks out first being a major factor in the outcome of this fight.

Enty you called him out ages ago, so if you really want it walk out as and when you should being in the away fighters changing room.

It's Allready been agreed with the promoter.

I won't be the one breaking the conditions of the fight

And this time it was offered 2 me

Don't care what anyone says coz this time am in the right

* notice again no abuse

Quote Originally Posted by enty View Post
    That was my only condition of it being on ommac and mr zorba agreed find any other big show u want and u can come out second

Seems like your trying 2 stack the deck in your favour all the time. Rather than making it fair is it Not enough that am coming back up 2 your weight when av worked to get down a weight and it's your "home" show

*notice av not wrote any abuse towards you as am not getting drawn into arguing (first time for everything I know)
    didn't you miss weight for your featherweight debut by 7.7lbs technically making it a lightweight bout leaving you still to make your featherweight debut?
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I fucking jinxed it didn't I? This fight's gonna end up cancelled isn't it.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Entys excuses starting already and the fight hasnt even happened yet, you wanted it originally so just walk out when you are supposed to.

And the irony of reciting conditions of fights when you missed weight by a decent size baby ha

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    didn't you miss weight for your featherweight debut by 7.7lbs technically making it a lightweight bout leaving you still to make your featherweight debut?
    I got to 68 dead so mid way maybe if u spent more time learning to fight and training as you do in picking up on daft things like this your semi pro and pro record wouldn't be as shit

*sorry about the abuse honestly I am trying but he's just a fucking idiot