Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: protein powder wanted

The Isolate from Myprotein isn't though is it? - assuming non flavoured version : Undenatured Whey Protein Isolate*,Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), is all it has in it from what I can tell? This one? Or am I missing something here? Please don't tell me I have missed something - its just been dispatched lol!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I wonder how much Emulsifier they use in it , its just a shit rate protein. Doesnt tell you how much sugar is involved and i dont believe they are saying that 27gm of protein per 30gms, no way. I know people that have used it and they cant stand it and feel like shit on it. I used Gaspari for a while and that was ok... about as good as you could get. I now get my whey from a mate of mine who imports it from the states, 98gms of protein in 100 gms. Also no filler or shit. I use that and Carnivore which is meat proteins. Its far better on the gut and the absorbsion rate is better

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

I must admit I have used the Isolate before and personally found it ok, the normal Whey - the 80% one - that tastes vile and does upset my stomach if I use if for a few days in a row it feels like, repeats on me something chronic. Will have a look at Gaspari or something next time around though the 4k of Isolate I have ordered may last me a little while first...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

i just wouldnt use that shit, just return it.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Inner Armour QuadProtein is selling like fuck up here! Check it out mate
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

steve_langford

I bought 5kgs of Sci-MX lean grow for 56.99

Go to a website called gnc.co.uk they do a decent selection

Hi guys, why not check out United Supplements new product range! We have a complete range engineered with the MMA athelete in mind. The complete range is at www.united-supplements.com. We do everything from Whey protein, Mass gainer, Multi Vitamins and more!

We are also running a competition to win ***A FREE 2.25kg TUB OF WHEY PROTEIN*** All you have to do to enter is LIKE our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/UnitedSupplements

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    I wonder how much Emulsifier they use in it , its just a shit rate protein. Doesnt tell you how much sugar is involved and i dont believe they are saying that 27gm of protein per 30gms, no way. I know people that have used it and they cant stand it and feel like shit on it. I used Gaspari for a while and that was ok... about as good as you could get. I now get my whey from a mate of mine who imports it from the states, 98gms of protein in 100 gms. Also no filler or shit. I use that and Carnivore which is meat proteins. Its far better on the gut and the absorbsion rate is better
    Per 25g:
    Energy: 92.5cal
    Energy: 393.3kJ
    Protein (dry basis): 23.0g
    Protein (as-is): 22.25g
    Fat: 0.25g
    Carbohydrates: 0.17g
    Calcium: 100.0mg
    Cholesterol: 0.5mg

If anyone can recommend a better whey protein isolate for best value (4/5kg) then please let me know
    Last edited by Sengoku; 30-07-2012 at 02:45 AM.

USN pure protein is my fav, phd protein also tastes nice and also another protein i aint used in ages - nectar. strawberry always seems best flavour.