Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any South Wales MMA clubs?

Default Any South Wales MMA clubs?

based in Cardiff looking to train MMA cannot seem to find anything, one place in Bridgend but when I rang they were no longer running classes.

hey man, thanks for the reply I did see your club but its about 50 minutes drive away from where I live, I am actually based in the Rhondda.

**NSFW**
    Paul Jenkins
    Pro Fighter

If you're in the Rhondda....
    Get a job and stop fucking your sister

Nah, Kevin Reed is in Porth, Andy & Co are in Treforest, I've got a new gym opening up in Cardiff in January.
    Pm me on here and I'll point you in the right direction, nearest club etc...

The Hands
    "Try masturbating during a thunderstorm. Seriously. It makes you feel like Thor."

Here Come Da Pain......

www.dogsofwar.info

I teach the jiu-jitsu at the first two places Paul has mentioned mate. If you need any info feel free to message me.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

**NSFW**
    Paul Jenkins
    Pro Fighter

Cancel my last post.
    I don't want to be accused of 'grooming' for Rob and he WILL be forever trying to throw his third hook into you...

The Hands
    "Try masturbating during a thunderstorm. Seriously. It makes you feel like Thor."

Here Come Da Pain......

www.dogsofwar.info

Lots of places to train mate. 3D MMA (Kevin Reeds place is good). If you want to do BJJ then welcome to my place in Treorchy

www.rhonddabjj.com

Thanks for the reply guys, I had a look at 3D but I work on the nights they train which is a pain because its really close to me. with your place Wagon its not that far either, and you train on days I am not working. With yours though I would need to do striking somewhere else I am guessing?

Oh yeah also I should point out that although I am living in the Rhondda I am actually from England which I have no doubt will lower you Welsh lots opinion of me more, in my defence though I did marry a Welsh girl so Im not all bad

Quote Originally Posted by UKVenom View Post
    Oh yeah also I should point out that although I am living in the Rhondda I am actually from England which I have no doubt will lower you Welsh lots opinion of me more, in my defence though I did marry a Welsh girl so Im not all bad
    It's terrible affliction for you to bear (Being English)