Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Irainians burn union flag in Tehran

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    How would you feel if I burned a GB or Chris Rees badge hippy!!
    I'd just think you were weird and probably an ignorant dickhead... but I certainly wouldn't care or be annoyed.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    cant we send that bird from Croydon out there ?
    ha, ha!! She'll sort out those Nicaraguan bastards!!

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    I'd just think you were weird and probably an ignorant dickhead... but I certainly wouldn't care or be annoyed.
    Would you not jihad my ass?

So its official then...we're now as unpopular as the yanks!!!!
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Mattchoo View Post
    No doubt we will go in there soon enough along with our allied nations, then Syria. Or maybe Syria first, seeing as Iran has close ties with them will have to lend a hand (possibly) leading NATO and its allies to unleash the biggest campaign yet on the both of them. In the long run the US and allies will have taken any small threats in the middle east have the most combat proven and professional military in their history, then they will have pretty much surrounded China with all their bases in that region and upping their numbers in various places that they have been doing. When the shit hits the fan the US has China surrounded and proceeds to rape their inferior un-proven military making them the new US world overlords.

It would be pretty 'easy' for them to do at the moment IF it ever happened, Russia is non issue we basically have more clout than them ourselves, let alone the rest of the EU before the US even get involved. And by beating up the middle east they lose alot of influence. Maybe all these recent conflicts are secretly there for creating the most devastating fighting forces ever, just for when China and US/Allies fight over resources one day soon.

That is my brief and out there theory.
    Yes, fails to take into account nuclear weapons and rouge states like NK who go bat shit nuclear at the drop of a hat. I agree, its geo-politics and has been in the works for a long time (I think the Council of Foreign Relations were the realisation politically of a lot of this thought already in motion economically) - anyhow defo its a planned move - wait for the press and media to play into the hands of the puppeteers by increasing the simplification of a complex situation with headline grabbing stories....

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    turn the other cheek. like it. it's nice to see Christians who are unafraid of mentioning their beliefs.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    Yes, fails to take into account nuclear weapons and rouge states like NK who go bat shit nuclear at the drop of a hat. I agree, its geo-politics and has been in the works for a long time (I think the Council of Foreign Relations were the realisation politically of a lot of this thought already in motion economically) - anyhow defo its a planned move - wait for the press and media to play into the hands of the puppeteers by increasing the simplification of a complex situation with headline grabbing stories....
    Nuclear weapons are more of a deterrent though in my opinion, yeah the Americans used them on the Japs but with todays world and with most economies/countries intwined within each others in some form or another. No major world powers will use them on each other, what is the point. They would both be gone within a day and I am sure the decision to do that would never arise as the whole point of conflict would then be pointless. They all could blow the world multiple times over so I think it would more end in conventional warfare or statemates I suppose. Say the Chinese had one sent to the US, the US would beat them to it and hit them first whilst theirs is airbourne too anyway, now they have the power to fly a strike in anywhere in the world within an hour also, nobody else can. None of the major powers are THAT suicidal to be fair anyway though. Many can't reach us either, such as Pakistans.

I think NK is a bit of a wildcard puppet too as the whole NK situation ensures troops and bases are kept in South Korea and Japan, again only helping surround China/Russia which is maybe why they haven't been invaded. Isreal helps too being so closely tied with the US and having one of the most technologically advanced military/cyberwarfare available, albeit smaller and less financed though obviously. The US get a lot of flack, but really there is nobody who can stand up to them if it were to go crazy, plus powerful allies.

For sure it is a planned move, I have a bet with my buddy that there will be military action on either Iran/Syria by summer 2012, it is inevitable really.

God I do rant!! lol!
    Ninja

Looks like it is starting to snowball even further now!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15966628

'The UK is to expel all Iranian diplomats following the storming of its embassy in Tehran, Foreign Secretary William Hague has announced.

He said he had ordered the immediate closure of the Iranian embassy in London.'
    Ninja

'The UK is to expel all Iranian diplomats following the storming of its embassy in Tehran, Foreign Secretary William Hague has announced.

It's an expensive piece of property so maybe we can sell it and use the money to finance something useful like MMA classes in schools.
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

Here we go. Next thing they'll be taking off Press TV n A Jazeera on Sky which'll totally suck as they're informative channels. Can't see this getting much better. WW3 here we come, Everyone's spoilin' for a fight....but don't expect me to go to war to fight Iran. Let the government fight their own wars IMO.