Thread: Got Experience buying from MMA Apparel??

Ross

Default Got Experience buying from MMA Apparel??

Im wanting to order some bits from this site, anyone got any reason i shouldn't? Just checking here not implying anything just never seen the site till today.

Got my Jaco bag from them at a show but never ordered on line.

Ross

Thanks, have ordered will post my experience.

I got a RCA b.j penn shirt from there recently and it was super cheap and the postage was cheap and fast.

I'd recommend it.

I've ordered from there before. Delivery was really fast. I would definitely recommend.

Alfie who runs the shop is a top bloke too,really helpful and knows his stuff.
    Readily passes out discounts to the local MMA"ers also.

I ordered from them some time ago; prices were competitive and delivery was fast.

That said, their returns policy was poor. The print on the shorts (Deathclutch) peeled off quickly; the refused to accept a return stating that 'the shorts should be washed cold' etc. I believe it was a manufacturing fault and it is the stores responsibility to resolve this.

Caged Steel, Hayabusa, Keiko Raga, Clinch Gear - all that kit has been faultless!

Ordered twice from there. Very good both times.
    Don't text and drive

Well, Even My Experience was really very nice and good.