Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's buy scotty_82 a BMX for Christmas

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Thumbs up Let's buy scotty_82 a BMX for Christmas

forget the John Lewis advert, i though this post was a real tear jerker:

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post
    Raliegh burner ftw I've wanted one for a while but thought I couldn't spend the money if I wasn't going to ride it , so bought a mountain bike instead
    if we pooled some cash between us as a crew, maybe we could raise enough money to buy scotty_82 a BMX for Christmas. Imagine how happy he would look, cycling round his area early on Christmas day, waving merrily to his neighbours.

How much money would you like to contribute?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Can't we just get some dodgy fucker on here to steal him one?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Either or really,

or one of these pretty please

Holy shit, thats like a Striker on roids!

You were one tough kid up north if you had one of those out on the street.

It even makes the 3 geared Grifter look like a pussies bike, I must have one now to replace my Striker

Oh good lord, the Raleigh wolf...my first bike, is this the one that had like the sound board thing on the handle bars? That played different stuff when you pressed them? If so this was my first bike and I've been searching "wolf bike" to try and find which one it was for ages.

Got it with stabilisers and when I was awesome enough learned to ride properly on it. Badman bike I ran the show with those weels haha!
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

I remember my mates on bmx's jumping over a bit of a fair old sized ramp, I thought I would try it on my striker, towards the ramp was great, going up the ramp was fine, sailing through the air for almost a split second before the 17 tonne of frame on the Striker pulled me back towards earth was fun, landing and nearly breaking both my forearms just for holding onto the handlebars was possibly the let down of the whole thing...

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Oh good lord, the Raleigh wolf...my first bike, is this the one that had like the sound board thing on the handle bars? That played different stuff when you pressed them? If so this was my first bike and I've been searching "wolf bike" to try and find which one it was for ages.

Got it with stabilisers and when I was awesome enough learned to ride properly on it. Badman bike I ran the show with those weels haha!
    You were probably the hardest kid on the estate for having that bike, you could make machine gun sounds and bombs dropping as riding past.

the girls loved to go 2's up on my chopper when i was younger..... sorry

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/