Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Fighter

Default New Fighter

Can anyone give me any info into unlicenced boxing i am from liverpool and with me having bad eye sight in my right eye am unable to pass a medical to fight is unlicenced boxing an option for me and if so where and how do i get into it

Where is Johnyboy when you need him?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Dont know johnyboy Evzy but if he got info for me on unlicenced boxing send him my way please pal ha thanks

He may appear on here soon, he was scheduled to have surgery but didn't have it, hasn't been on here in a bit, hope he is ok...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

So is he into the unlicenced scene? and have you any advice for me boxing is something i have always wanted to do but cos of my eyes had no give it up when i was younger but i have always been told to live ya dream and my dream is to fight. I am 33 now and am not getting any younger i just need a point in the right direction and you will know if you a fighter or have been in the past that fighting is something you live for thanks for the time pal

Quote Originally Posted by mickyboy View Post
    Can anyone give me any info into unlicenced boxing i am from liverpool and with me having bad eye sight in my right eye am unable to pass a medical to fight is unlicenced boxing an option for me and if so where and how do i get into it
    The BBBC obviously set medicals for a reason , if you havent passed a medical then they dont see you fit to fight.
    Why would you then want to go an fight on an unlicensed show, its unlicensed for a reason...
    I think its a pretty risky idea at 33 with bad eyesight to want to go and fight with ex pro's and others who have obviously been around the fight game a long time

is this a joke, have i been trolled ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

The reason i failed was due to poor eye sight nothing els. I have trained for years and altho i have no amature fight experiance i have always fighted people ie sparing, street fighting or organised straightners. I just feel i have a burning desigher inside me to fight. At 33 i am not getting younger. Is it possible for me to fight unlicenced with bad eyes?

Contact Green bank sports centre in wavertree they will give you some details of the boxing they have on there, its mostly white collar/unlicensed there is one i know of in march going on in there
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

Thanks mate in my area aswell nice ha ha do you know if there are restrictions on eye sight in unlicenced boxing?

I only went and looked didnt i nice ha ha ha