Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we bring back capital punishment...

Default Can we bring back capital punishment...

So we can hang Jeremy Clarkson. He's an unfunny wanker and Top Gear is about as entertaining as cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    So we can hang Jeremy Clarkson. He's an unfunny wanker and Top Gear is about as entertaining as cancer.
    Sweet jesus, there's actually something I agree with Luke about!
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

No because I think Jeremy Clarkson is funny and when I DO watch TV (which isnt very often) I love to watch Top Gear.

Request: Denied
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Gonna have to vote no on this because I actually like Clarkson, think he is piss funny and love that people get worked up about shite he spouts.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I dunno, maybe if I get to the age where I become a middle age car obsessive loser who can't get it up, maybe I'd start to find Clarkie funny.

I think Coogan sums up the thread quite well.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/20...rkson-mexicans

Comedian Steve Coogan has attacked the three presenters of BBC1's Top Gear as unfunny "uber-conservatives" whose attempts at humour are more tragic than comic.

In a strongly worded onslaught on Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, Coogan said that the trio's recent derogatory comments about Mexicans were misjudged, ignorant and typical.

Writing in the Observer this weekend, Coogan accuses Hammond of acting as a sycophantic sidekick to the programme's chief bully, Clarkson. May does not escape scorn either. According to Coogan, he is guilty of effectively holding the coats of his two co-presenters while "they beat up the boy with the stutter".

Hammond's remark last week that "Mexican cars are just going to be lazy, feckless, flatulent, overweight, leaning against a fence asleep looking at a cactus," provoked a storm of criticism. Complaints from viewers began to flood in when Clarkson added to Hammond's insult by joking that the Mexican ambassador would be sleeping in front of the television so wouldn't be able to muster a protest..........

I dunno, maybe if I get to the age where I become a middle age car obsessive loser who can't get it up, maybe I'd start to find Clarkie funny.
    I am neither middle aged nor a loser.

I'm not car obsessive but I know my way around a car - not to the point that if it broke down in the middle of a desert, I'd be able to tell you that the prop shaft was stuck and the diff was smashed to smithereens.

I think Coogan sums up the thread quite well.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/20...rkson-mexicans

Comedian Steve Coogan has attacked the three presenters of BBC1's Top Gear as unfunny "uber-conservatives" whose attempts at humour are more tragic than comic.

In a strongly worded onslaught on Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, Coogan said that the trio's recent derogatory comments about Mexicans were misjudged, ignorant and typical.

Writing in the Observer this weekend, Coogan accuses Hammond of acting as a sycophantic sidekick to the programme's chief bully, Clarkson. May does not escape scorn either. According to Coogan, he is guilty of effectively holding the coats of his two co-presenters while "they beat up the boy with the stutter".

Hammond's remark last week that "Mexican cars are just going to be lazy, feckless, flatulent, overweight, leaning against a fence asleep looking at a cactus," provoked a storm of criticism. Complaints from viewers began to flood in when Clarkson added to Hammond's insult by joking that the Mexican ambassador would be sleeping in front of the television so wouldn't be able to muster a protest..........
    I dont think Coogan is funny.

And it's all in humour.

If I saw Peter Kay on TV - I'd turn it over and watch something else... It's not very difficult to put something else on when you see Jezza pop up on your screen.

I vote FOR Jeremy Clarkson and boobs.
    Last edited by Xanthic; 02-12-2011 at 11:42 AM.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Coogan moaning about Clarkson making jokes, but its ok for Coogan to stereotype? I don't mind Coogan but makes himself look a moaning dick there, as did everyone moaning about what Clarkson said the other night - how can anyone think he was actually serious - need to take the stick out of their arses and calm down..

Clarkson for Prime Minister - he would sort more shit out than the nobbers in charge!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

how many of the people on strike were picketing and how many were using it as an extra days Christmas shopping??

I quite like Clarkson. He's clearly a massive twat but it doesn't bother me. May and Hammond, however, are talentless wankers that desperately try to emulate Clarkson which just highlights how pathetic and shit they are.

..and Coogan is a genius. Back the fuck off!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    No because I think Jeremy Clarkson is funny and when I DO watch TV (which isnt very often) I love to watch Top Gear.

Request: Denied
    Okay, well I didn't ask for peoples opinions on Steve Coogan, this thread is about slagging off Jeremy Clarkson and conversing on the different wonderful ways we can kill him. I guess a lot of people on here are getting butthurt about the thought of doing this, so what if we weren't to bring back capital punishment for him but maybe just put him in stocks in a busy part of London (or Mexico) so everyone can throw tomatoes at him.