Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we bring back capital punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    I quite like Clarkson. He's clearly a massive twat but it doesn't bother me. May and Hammond, however, are talentless wankers that desperately try to emulate Clarkson which just highlights how pathetic and shit they are.

..and Coogan is a genius. Back the fuck off!
    I quite like the sidekicks. Top Gear wouldnt be the same.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK COOGAN! COS 0161Ste SAYS SO.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    ...so what if we weren't to bring back capital punishment for him but maybe just put him in stocks in a busy part of London (or Mexico) so everyone can throw tomatoes at him.
    We could bring back Capital Punishment for the scumbags scallies who rape the fuck out of benefits and Jeremy Kyle.

I'd throw tomatoes at him just for his reaction which would be funny as fuck.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Clarkeson is a professional arsehole. Anyone who actually gets wound up by any of the shit he says should be dragged into the street and shot in front of their families.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

i like his Britishness ... rude and arrogant. The best humour is always at someone else misfortune.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Clarkeson is a professional arsehole. Anyone who actually gets wound up by any of the shit he says should be dragged into the street and shot in front of their families.
    This ^ hes a professional troll, and everyone who bites just gives him more reason to keep doing it. I don't like/dislike him but come on...it's like these people who watch frankie Boyle an are then outraged at his jokes. You know what you're getting, don't like it? Turn it off.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    This ^ hes a professional troll, and everyone who bites just gives him more reason to keep doing it. I don't like/dislike him but come on...it's like these people who watch frankie Boyle an are then outraged at his jokes. You know what you're getting, don't like it? Turn it off.
    This is very true. Does anyone actually have too much of a problem with what he said..?
    Ninja

Smear his naked body with pigs fat and chuck him in the back of my van.
    "My God is a squirrel called Norman,hes got arms like Popeye"
    Bullbreed rescue and rehoming.PM for more info.

So its confirmed. Mitch fancies Clarkson big time.

Another of lifes great mysteries solved.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch View Post
    Smear his naked body with pigs fat and chuck him in the back of my van.
    Who Steve coogan or Jeremy Clarkson...either one i'm up for.

Like him my self think he a funny guy but yet id still put him in the stocks and throw tomatoes at him ha ha so where do i stand !!!!!!! ha If Clarkson get at you that much mate watch 5th gear ha ha

Ha ha,knew id get the beep beep for that one.Coogan was funny as fuck as Alan Partridge,but everything else hes done has been a bit shit so maybe just a sausage up the arse and il take out my pit bull and rotty.As for Clarkson heres one veggie that would love to fuck him up in the ring.OH shit.
    "My God is a squirrel called Norman,hes got arms like Popeye"
    Bullbreed rescue and rehoming.PM for more info.