Thread: Did Anyone Watch the Adverts on FX Last Night?

Default Did Anyone Watch the Adverts on FX Last Night?

I was watching my favourite adverts on the FX channel at about 1am this morning when all of a sudden they started to randomly stick UFC fights on for brief periods between adverts.

Did anyone else see this?
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

they love thier adverts, i always record and wait an hour before i start watching so i can skip them

Yeah pissed me right off mate!! At one point they just showed 5 mins of a cage and lights and I thought to myself 'WTF they could easily get a few more quality adverts in there, where the fudge is Alexander the meerkat?'
    Hello, I like you I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmet J View Post
    I was watching my favourite adverts on the FX channel at about 1am this morning when all of a sudden they started to randomly stick UFC fights on for brief periods between adverts.

Did anyone else see this?
    ^ THIS!

Is it in the American constitution that a form of fast food shall be advertised every 6 minutes?
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

The amount of adverts was f*****g ridiculous!!!!

Are there really still people in the world who haven't grasped that when ESPN/Premier/FX etc broadcast live shows from cable channels in the States they have to show adverts at the same time as the aforementioned cable channels? REALLY?!

Quote Originally Posted by purist View Post
    Are there really still people in the world who haven't grasped that when ESPN/Premier/FX etc broadcast live shows from cable channels in the States they have to show adverts at the same time as the aforementioned cable channels? REALLY?!
    So you're saying that the reason there weren't more adverts for us to watch is because we have to show adverts at the same time as the US cable channels? So effectively if I'm annoyed at the way that those UFC fights kept interfering with my viewing of adverts I should speak directly to the US cable companies to explain because FX really did just want to show more adverts but were not allowed?
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin