Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi-pro rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Grifter View Post
    I fought Tommy at 77kg David.
    Cheers. Mark Matthews yeah?
    Check out Your MMA on Facebook www.facebook.com/YourMMA

Quote Originally Posted by David Bateman View Post
    Cheers. Mark Matthews yeah?
    Yeah Cheers. Dont forget about Jonny Brown, his record is 3 - 0 at the moment and all finishes in the first round I believe.
    Mark Matthews Headhunters

Quote Originally Posted by Dan The Man View Post
    There's also a lhw that fights out of team fusion. Polish guy but I can't remember his name. Think he has a decent semi pro record aswell.

Michael bocian mate. Hes 2-0 i believe. Good fighter
    everyone has a game plan until they get punched in the puss

Aye thats the guy mike. Altho I am pretty sure I seen Craig dick beat him on a cage kombat show. Good fighter tho.
    The Silverback.......Semi Pro Fighter 3-0.

oh aye my friend sean mcdonald from the fighters hive who in my opinion has the talent to be the countries number one lightweight if only he was more into mma,sadly though he still loves muay thai too much to fully commit to mma but yeah so far he is 1-0-0 at lw huge prospect though,wee also have ahsan gillani fighting out of the fighters hive at 66kg who is 1-1-0 and with ahsan recieving his blue belt (albeit unexpectedly) from gordo correa de lima upon his last visit to brazil i personnally hope to see bigger+better things from ahsan this year coming!!! i guarantee you i will think of more guys from other gyms to just gee me time cheers

I think Lee McFee has to be number 1 at semi-pro LHW ,Beat some good guys like Truesdale,G Smith etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DBOMB MCG View Post
    I think Lee McFee has to be number 1 at semi-pro LHW ,Beat some good guys like Truesdale,G Smith etc.
    Lee is a heavyweight DBOMB!

i was impressed with mcfee at alloa, he looked very slick for a big fella

i think it was mcfee that stopped big graham fae the hive with body shots in an amature fight,saw him fight truesdale+he looked good there too but haevnt saw much of him since then,has he been active?

Quote Originally Posted by mmakind View Post
    i think it was mcfee that stopped big graham fae the hive with body shots in an amature fight,saw him fight truesdale+he looked good there too but haevnt saw much of him since then,has he been active?
    Lee fought Grant Smith from hostile territory at the last alloa show, was a good back and forward fight and Grant was hard as nails!