Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Semi-pro rankings

  1. #41
    Senior Member CBRaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Holytown, Scotland
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Heard he can suck his own dick...

  2. #42

    Default

    He can triangle himself, I've seen that, never seen him suck his own boaby thankfully.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blasted1 View Post
    I'm going to have to query two things:
    1. 90 percent of those you think you can submit can also punch you in the gub
    2. Can you submit them before they punch said gub
    1. Wrong, 100 percent of the people I think i can submit can punch me in the face. I can also punch 100 percent of them in the face.
    2. I can be punched in the gub and then go on to submit, these two outcomes are not mutually exclusive.


    Quote Originally Posted by TapouT1 View Post
    Id like to add 2 more querys

    1 who are you
    2 who are the 10percent you cant sub and why (yea ano thats a extra question)
    1. Rob is correct, I am Dan Reid.
    2. I didn't say there was a 10 percent i couldn't submit, i said there was a 90 percent i could submit in under 2 minutes. The other 10 percent might take a little longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by CBRaw View Post
    Heard he can suck his own dick...
    I heard Jonny Goodall can rap his own dick around his neck but this isn't spread-a-dick-story.com
    BJJ Purple Belt\Adventurer\Lover of the female.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post
    He can triangle himself, I've seen that, never seen him suck his own boaby thankfully.
    Nothing that a crisp 5 pound note, skype and a high speed internet connection can't sort.
    BJJ Purple Belt\Adventurer\Lover of the female.

  5. #45

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkdizzle View Post
    Nothing that a crisp 5 pound note, skype and a high speed internet connection can't sort.
    Interesting......
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rio de Edinburgh
    Posts
    250

    Default

    I have dubbed it the 'penitine'. Thought it had a good ring to it
    https://www.facebook.com/JonnyAfroThunderGoodall 66kg Am: 7-3, Pro: 1-2.

  8. #48

    Default

    Thanks for the clarity . What is your record and when are you fighting some of these seemingly inferior fighters next ?

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DBOMB MCG View Post
    I think Lee McFee has to be number 1 at semi-pro LHW ,Beat some good guys like Truesdale,G Smith etc.
    Prob defo no1 hw. Dunno about lhw his last fight he ws 126kg but had a good tank of gas for such a big guy. Still young too.
    Proud to be sponsored by Sport-Sense check them out at Sport-sense.co.uk

  10. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Port Glasgow
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Think that was a mistake, Lee is definitely a heavyweight and won't be at lightheavyweight any time soon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.