Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: PDC Darts World Championship

  1. #1

    Default PDC Darts World Championship

    Got myself on the VIP guest list for the darts this year at Alexanda Palace. Back stage passes and in the players family seats right at the front.

    Guy I met at Fight UK manages a couple of players. Going on the 16th and if they win again on the 22nd.

    Can't fucking wait.

    Anyone else love the darts?

  2. #2

    Default

    Me.

    Misspent (or you could say well spent) youth living in a proper drinkers pub from 12-18.

    Been to the world matchplay in Blackpool a few times - it's a quality weekend if you get there for finals and stuff.

    Hook a brother up with your contact!

  3. #3

    Default

    I'll see what I can do Jay but don't really know the crack yet myself. If I can blag another spot I'll PM you

  4. #4

    Default

    I love Darts ! Growing up in crappy little working mans clubs i got into pool and darts quite early.... although when i was very young they wouldnt let girls in the upstairs pool room at my grandads club !
    Last edited by London84; 05-12-2011 at 02:14 PM.

  5. #5

    Default

    In the social club in Whitley Bay where my grandad drank the bar has a sign over the door saying "No Women". I took my ex missus up there and she couldn't believe it. Women drink in the lounge.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    In the social club in Whitley Bay where my grandad drank the bar has a sign over the door saying "No Women". I took my ex missus up there and she couldn't believe it. Women drink in the lounge.
    Same in my grandads club when I was about 8 there was a carpet floor and strips of lino around the bar area - women weren't allowed onto the lino bit or to order drinks at the bar ! There were also lino 'no go' bits around the fruit machines and Juke box ! lol

    Now they even let women join as members if a male in their family is also a member - some of the old school arent happy about it but i still got my member key !

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by London84 View Post
    Same in my grandads club when I was about 8 there was a carpet floor and strips of lino around the bar area - women weren't allowed onto the lino bit or to order drinks at the bar ! There were also lino 'no go' bits around the fruit machines and Juke box ! lol

    Now they even let women join as members if a male in their family is also a member - some of the old school arent happy about it but i still got my member key !
    Hahahaha! Stay off the lino, bitch!
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

  8. #8

    Default

    Not much love for the darts on CW.

    I'm going back this Thursday as Justin Pipe won his first round match so get to go again.

    Got to shake Phil 'The Power' Taylors hand and met loads of top players in the players lounge like Steve Beaton and Gary Anderson.

  9. #9

    Default

    I'll see what I can do Jay but don't really know the crack yet myself.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Not much love for the darts on CW.

    I'm going back this Thursday as Justin Pipe won his first round match so get to go again.

    Got to shake Phil 'The Power' Taylors hand and met loads of top players in the players lounge like Steve Beaton and Gary Anderson.
    I wanna go

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.