Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is civilisation collapsing

civilization is not breaking down. think of how many stories you heard about "the GREAT depression" and how it was so so bad. How many times have you heard that we're in the equivalent of the great depression or even worse. Life isn't ending. People aren't starving in Birmingham despite what the news would have you believe. Sit tight and we'll all be ok. The bandits in hockey masks with chainsaws aren't barking at the door quite yet........

Never cut a tree down in winter, dont make a choice in the low times. Be patient, relax. Spring will come.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Never cut a tree down in winter, dont make a choice in the low times. Be patient, relax. Spring will come.
    Unless you freeze to death because you had no fire wood.

this isn just a uk thing , its global. The states is slipping into social amd moral decline day by day.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

China have had some unrest recently too.

Basically this is where a mad scientist unleashes his zombie disease. Or the billion strong army of reptillians come to claim earth.

Either way we are doomed, so I will get plenty of Skyrim in before the day comes.
    Ninja

i think the machines will take over ... a bit like Bladerunner

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    i think the machines will take over ... a bit like Bladerunner
    Cool, can I have the android that looks like Rutger Hauer?

America has long been a rather odd country, it thinks it rules the world then complains we aren't grateful. They bang on about civil rights but have a appalling record of it. I wouldn't judge anything global movement by what goes on there.
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

Transformers! Assemble!
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.