Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslim gang walk free after assaulting women "because they wern't used to alcohol"

Default Muslim gang walk free after assaulting women "because they wern't used to alcohol"

3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

My view is, If I was the fella in the video I would have stoved those girls heads in, and dealt with the consequences
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

My view is the headline/story will hardly relate to the truth at all.

My opinion on it is its in the Daily Mail, enough said

^ well theres a video to see their actions.

despicable, racist slags the lot of them.

yet they get suspended sentances after kicking a women in the face during a vicious attack and the tram woman gets remanded, kid taken off her, and remanded again till after christmas for a foul mouth rant on a train.

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post

yet they get suspended sentances after kicking a women in the face during a vicious attack and the tram woman gets remanded, kid taken off her, and remanded again till after christmas for a foul mouth rant on a train.

What he said

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post

This!

dont get me wrong tram girl was totally out of order but punishment is far more severe than that of the gang who gave out a beating to a helpless innocent girl just because she is white.

punishments dont fit the crimes and justise system is a fucking disgrace
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    This!

dont get me wrong tram girl was totally out of order but punishment is far more severe than that of the gang who gave out a beating to a helpless innocent girl just because she is white.

punishments dont fit the crimes and justise system is a fucking disgrace
    Yep, it makes my blood boil, mostly because I know if it was a group of white men or women attacking anyone of another race saying "kill the *insert race* slag" there would be a huge media frenzy and they would be banged up.

Not being used to alcohol is no reason to get away with anything, but I might start using it if that's how the justice system works "Yes your honour, I am not used to alcohol, therefore you should let me off for assaulting that innocent person just because they are a different colour to me"..

Somalians are amongst some of the heaviest drinkers and drug takers I've ever known.

This is utterly repugnant to me. Alas however, it is the future.

Doooom!!!!! Dooooom I telll theee dooooom!!!!