Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muslim gang walk free after assaulting women "because they wern't used to alcohol"

He said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Rhea's partner Lewis Moore, 23, who tried to defend her from the attack.
    WTF? If he wasn't there they probably would've beat her to death. What exactly did the judge expect him to do?

yeah that statement makes no sense... if you must do anything with that, do him for assault as well.. but don't just forget the original attack because they got more than they bargained for in defence... what scummy bastards they are

"yes m'lord, i did forecefully have sex with that woman, but you see, i'm a fucking stud and i'm just not used to hearing 'no'"
    "very well, but that sort of thing is really not on. 6 month suspended, court adjourned"
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

the criminal justice system is riddled with corruption or incompetance.

just this week a couple who raped and tortured their 4 week old baby almost to death get bail then these racist scum gets suspended sentance.

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    the criminal justice system is riddled with corruption or incompetance.

just this week a couple who raped and tortured their 4 week old baby almost to death get bail then these racist scum gets suspended sentance.
    complete piss take. read about those sick bastards on saturday and had never been so upset about a news story in my life. people like those should be slowly tortured for the rest of there evil lives.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I think the fact that it was not branded "racial" even though they called her a White slag is a fuckin joke lmao! If me and 3 mates had battered a coloured lad, kicking him in the face as he was on the deck, shouting racially motivated insults at him we'd be looking at a stretch no bother. Key thrown away.

If I did that, I'd DESERVE to be locked up and have the key thrown away. It's dispicable. But so is the case shown. I'd just like a bit of consistency in the justice system.

For the record if it was my missis I'd have kicked fuck out of all of them.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    I think the fact that it was not branded "racial" even though they called her a White slag is a fuckin joke lmao! If me and 3 mates had battered a coloured lad, kicking him in the face as he was on the deck, shouting racially motivated insults at him we'd be looking at a stretch no bother. Key thrown away.

If I did that, I'd DESERVE to be locked up and have the key thrown away. It's dispicable. But so is the case shown. I'd just like a bit of consistency in the justice system.

For the record if it was my missis I'd have kicked fuck out of all of them.
    me too mate. i'm totally against any sort of violence against women but i would make an exception for scum like that and if that meant i would be labelled a women bashing racist in the resulting press because of it i could live with that.

under no circumstances should the actions these women displayed have been a suspended sentance. it is totally fucked up that the people trusted with seeing that the laws are followed and the correct punishment is handed out are a bunch of corrupt pussy arseholes.
    *i am not implying that everyone is as i know there are good people in that perticular industry but a lot of them are what i described previously*
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Rōnin

She should leave her boyfriend, how embarrising was his performance, caught on tape!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    WTF? If he wasn't there they probably would've beat her to death. What exactly did the judge expect him to do?
    The unreasonable force comment bothered me too. From the video you can't tell what was said or done leading up to the fight so those girls may have been racially attacked first verbally, who knows. However, when the fight starts 3 girls attack 1 by dragging her to the floor and kicking her. Who in their right mind would just stand there and let it happen? Also the guy appears to try and stop the attack without using much force but everytime he stands in front of one girl the others start kicking. He should've cleaned house and got him and his girlfriend out of there asap.

If it was me and my girlfriend walking down the street at that happened, no matter if they were man, women, black, white I would do everything in my power to stop them. The judge giving the guy shit for unreasonable force is total bs. If it was the judge and his wife walking down the street I don't think he would of just stood back. What the fuck is happening to Britain these days!
    An unintuitive consequence of conditional probability.

It should be somalians gang not Muslim gang in the title IMO
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar