Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muslim gang walk free after assaulting women "because they wern't used to alcohol"

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    My view is, If I was the fella in the video I would have stoved those girls heads in, and dealt with the consequences
    as much as I agree however a "friend" was involved in an incident in April where some one he knew was being attacked by severalnguys on drink and drugs and tried to stop it and was attacked himself but was able to defend himself is now up for gbh,abh charges. The law is silly and only the good it seems gets punished.
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

I dont drink that often so I'm 'not used to being drunk'.
    I am off to the pub tonight so i think i'll have a few beers then drive home. Hopefully if i get stopped for drink driving, i should get let off.

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    I think the fact that it was not branded "racial" even though they called her a White slag is a fuckin joke lmao! If me and 3 mates had battered a coloured lad, kicking him in the face as he was on the deck, shouting racially motivated insults at him we'd be looking at a stretch no bother. Key thrown away.

If I did that, I'd DESERVE to be locked up and have the key thrown away. It's dispicable. But so is the case shown. I'd just like a bit of consistency in the justice system.

For the record if it was my missis I'd have kicked fuck out of all of them.
    Silly wabbit. Racism is only bad if you're white.

I remember having this discussion ith Jimmy B here previously. Drink is considered a mitigating factor in most violent offences (obviously not in DRINK driving offences).
    Also, often, the reported facts of the case aren't the whole story. Plus, it's the daily mail, reporting on Muslims, hardly unbiased.
    Having said all that this sentence appears to be an absolute fucking disgrace considering some of the things people get locked up for...
    For Each A Road, For Everyman A Religion, F**k everything and rumble!

I think any one in their right mind would have seen it justified to use body shots and good leg kicks on the women doing the attack. Then if they proceeded swift jabs to the nose

Ross

I have been informed numerous times by legal staff and police that being too drunk or not remembering what happened because drunk does not and will not excuse crimes in court! Funny how it works differently for others.

What a complete fuckin cunt of a judge, how do you think he'd have sentenced of it was his wife or daughter?

I tell you this now if I was with a bird (not my gf just any bird friend or whatever) and a gang of birds attacked her I would deal with it quickly and brutally, I wouldn't ever normally hit a bird but in a 3 on 1 situation it doesn't matter make or female stamping a downed opponent in the street can kill.
    You'd have been watching a video similar but with me fucking power bombing these slags into pavement.

It's especially bullshit after watching the Macdonalds beat own video where two chicks jump the counter to rush a worker and he beats their asses with a metal rod, he had all charges dropped an both women are being done for treatening behaviour etc (one has a cracked skull)

The justice system needs sorting soon as no one is happy, they punish most with tiny punishments and some with huge! Bunch of corrupt cunty fucks

Ross

Thinking about this, imagine of you only restrained them pulled them back and the bird died! Fuck that son I'm dropping bombs on their moms... FUCK CAR ALARMS. I'd choke one viciously and throw her to the floor, throw a 1,2,3 to her mate finish with a switc knee to body, last ones gets a hoost 1,2,3,4 followed by a wanderlai stomp. Judge can eat my dick.

Ross

Oh apparently the girls have twitter.... Off to investigate something unrelated

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Oh apparently the girls have twitter.... Off to investigate something unrelated
    whats their twitter accounts name? might have a bit of fun with it later

Ross

She may have already deleted it, I'm looking now but no success yet