Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Survival Plans

Default Zombie Survival Plans

Surprised just how many Zombie or apocolypse nuts we have on here and we touched on this in the fast v slow Zombie thread, but I think it's a vital discussion worthy of it's own thread. Just how will you survive any Zombie style apocolypse?

Vital tools in a Zombie survival kit? The yanks ought to fair better what with their being about 5 guns per person over there
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

i will be relying on my thai clinch and some distractionary 6 month old mcdonalds hamburgers. cannot fail.

I will rely on tripping other people over or pushing them into the paths of the zombies so I can escape, that and being small so I fit into smaller spaces so I can hide and cry.

Brilliant thread, good to see you are preparing yourself! ***Copy&Paste from before below!**

**Forrest Griffins apocalypse survival guide should be at the helm of any defence plan against the massess of zombies looming in the future. Especially when the worlds population becomes nearing the double mark, that is when a mad scientist will unleash his man made infection.

I picture it being much like Resident Evil, however I will not be running into an abandoned mansion when it all kicks off.

I am going to prep my 'go bag' gradually, create checkpoints in my mind in sparse areas around me and make strategical drops of supplies there when things start to go odd. So there is just enough time to get out of there when the shit really takes off. I see myself leading a quiet life away from the urban sprawls which will go down first as some people don't know where chicken breasts come from, they will die first. I will slowly traverse to scotland with my merry band of men and women and restart the population and use the highlander films as a religion. Once we are there the children will grow up to believe anything south in the urban areas are a mythical beast like in game of thrones with the creatures north of the wall.

There is more to it though as we have to get there first. I plan on bumping into somebody like Gandalf as he would make it much like the lord of the rings and it would be epic.

We will be the mecca of mankind and I am praying most people are wiped out other than the clever ones like us, so we can rule like the dons of Roman times with traces of modern technology.

Yes, I have given this much thought.

Unless I am eaten by a horde of zombies while attempting my fleeting escape out of the village.**

But in regards to the yanks fairing better, I am skeptical about that seeing as my plan is more covert survival with some zombie surveillance. The yanks will be too keen to go zombie hunting, in turn just alerting the sea of zombies to their presence. Me.. Not so much, they won't know I am even there. Might bump into a few on the way, but seeing as I will avoid confrontation one or two here and there might be easy to evade. So once I am kitted out and set up in my den of life, I will be a king of the new mankind.

A choice set of friends is key here too, you need to select wisely and watch plenty of ray mears style shows, understand this world we live in!
    Ninja

I'm going to go all arnie in predator and cover myself in mud so they can't feel the body heat or see me ,then fashion some rudimentary wooden traps to kill them

Ross

The Northern Cartel/ Orginal 30 have a full plan of action from minute one of outbreak!

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    I will rely on tripping other people over or pushing them into the paths of the zombies so I can escape, that and being small so I fit into smaller spaces so I can hide and cry.
    I will also attempt to fit into small places and cry. Although I think I would go all out with a chainsaw from the shed making a path to the chain gun mounted on top of the abandoned birds nest, from there after crying uncontrollably after having to mow down child zombinos I will then start to cackle and laugh like a madman and take great pleasure turning the attnetion of the 22 calibur weapon on my ex - oops! She was not a zombie! Oh well, time to leg it to the abandoned mini metro and attempt to smash my way through a horde of encrouching zombies (which we all know is impossible in a mini metro). Luckily the ensuing accident allows me to escape out the footwell and into a manhole, whats this??? A torch with a fading battery and a spanner??? ..... to be continued....

^ Looks like I have found my first companion. Care to join me on my quest?
    Ninja

I wouldn't trust a mini metro in a zombie attack, it had hydrostatic ( something like that ) suspension which was prowen to collapse, I think I'm going to go purchase something like a Volvo 740 or maybe a Saab estate, then I know I can get away with full supplies safe in the knowledge of a high Ncap rating