Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zombie Survival Plans

You can eat some of the nik naks if that helps?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    You can eat some of the nik naks if that helps?
    I hate nik naks will there be wotsits and haribo ?!

^ You two are going to get killed off near the start of the outbreak, you will be too busy fannying around about nik naks and making playful flirtations to realise the rest of us have already hit the road and bagged ourselves a few kills and critical supplies

ShaolinSubz will still be stuck in that metro if nobody goes down to help him with his flashlight so maybe try join him as a last bastion of hope and/or become his food so he can escape, if you make it out of the first two hours alive.

I will be sure to send my Gandalf companion if I find him out to retrieve any pieces of equipment/materials you had on you at the time of death.
    Ninja

I dare not flirt with Johnyboys beau!! But of course there will be Haribo, how else are we supposed to keep our energy levels up - need the energy to laugh at the rest of them getting mullered with their ill thought out plans.

I am so all over this outbreak its not even funny, I have even read World War Z in preparation, whilst you lot drive around in ya cars before realising all the roads are clogged up and you become a meal in a tin for the horde, I shall be chilling on my ramparts swinging a rope outside the walls with a chainsaw tied to it to just hack up any braindead idiots who want to try and visit conwy, might kill some zombies as well!!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.