Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Survival Plans

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post
    I wouldn't trust a mini metro in a zombie attack, it had hydrostatic ( something like that ) suspension which was prowen to collapse, I think I'm going to go purchase something like a Volvo 740 or maybe a Saab estate, then I know I can get away with full supplies safe in the knowledge of a high Ncap rating
    Oh yes, says you with full hindsight. At the time I took the mini metro it seeme like a great idea but when I hit the horde it pretty much disintegrated around me, luckily though I have this torch oh wait **bangs torch**

Quote Originally Posted by Mattchoo View Post
    ^ Looks like I have found my first companion. Care to join me on my quest?
    No problem. Currently I am in a sewer system somewhere near London Bridge. I do have a torch... fu*king thing keeps going out though - where should I find this gandalf you speaketh of?

**begins to get paint and lead figures out whilst waiting for reply**

We have a full on zombie apocalypse plan. Turns out that MMAlien's littler and harder sister also has one. We're now on the same team. It involves heading straight to the river and getting a boat. We live in Rochester. The town is full of them.

Its easier, more mobile than dying in traffic carnage and provides somewhere to safely sleep.

We rock.

Good point, can zombies swim ?

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post
    I wouldn't trust a mini metro in a zombie attack, it had hydrostatic ( something like that ) suspension which was prowen to collapse, I think I'm going to go purchase something like a Volvo 740 or maybe a Saab estate, then I know I can get away with full supplies safe in the knowledge of a high Ncap rating

No no no no. See this is where you are going wrong. What you need to do is befriend a reasonably competent mechanic while things are going well. A strong big vehicle capable of travelling through and over vast amounts of terrain. Strip it back to its shell, smash reinforcements and gun turrets into it. Somehow get hold of obamas pure rubber tyres or whatever so you can avoid punctures - you will just not give a shit as they are solid tyre.

Then what you need to do is get some barrels, preferably 4 big ones and melt/weld them into one giant barrell. Get your mechanic buddy to fit that as your primary fuel tank - reinforce that bastard too incase any feral humans try to steal your fuel. Then you fill that shit up to the brim and your personalised tank or as I like to call it 'The zombie raper' is good to go anywhere and for a ridiculous amount of miles.

You can be safe now.
    Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Femme-ma View Post
    We have a full on zombie apocalypse plan. Turns out that MMAlien's littler and harder sister also has one. We're now on the same team. It involves heading straight to the river and getting a boat. We live in Rochester. The town is full of them.

Its easier, more mobile than dying in traffic carnage and provides somewhere to safely sleep.

We rock.
    Good idea, anything is better then this sewer. But sewers lead to rivers and rivers have boats.... but wait! I think I need to go back for something totally useless and frustratingly stupid to further the plot....

Quote Originally Posted by Femme-ma View Post

We rock.
    not going to be easy to spot a zombie from local town folk in Rochester

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by bateman View Post
    not going to be easy to spot a zombie from local town folk in rochester
    lol!!!!!! ........

Amateurs, the lot of you

I wish you luck, me and my family will be just fine
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Maybe just avoid rochester all together