Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Survival Plans

i might move to Sittingbourne or Bournemouth , OAP Zombies , easily confused... slow on there feet and not able to get on a bus without help...

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post
    Good point, can zombies swim ?
    Most pop culture would suggest that no, zombies don't do water. However, there was the underwater walking zombie in dawn of the Dead. But you would have a reduced number to deal with. Plus they'd have to climb on board.

LOL at Rochester zombies!

I am going to move to Conwy, park a bus across the castle entrance, kill every zombie within the castle walls, then chillax and sit on the ramparts watching you lot drive around looking for petrol n shit whilst I grow my own and live a nice peaceful life - with the occasionsal bit of popping out to smash some zombies for giggles.

I will let some of you in of course, assuming you bring me hot bitches.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I love this thread.

I'd hole up in an Asda with a home/gardening section in it. I'd fuck them up with spades and nail guns.

Imagine 'Home Alone' on a bigger scale... sponsored by George.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

I think the boat idea is definately the soundest.
    What weaponary will you be looking for?

Think I'd bowl about with a machine gun under one arm, sidearms, samurai sword and hunters knife. ready to fuck some zombie hordes up. as with femma-ma, living next to the coast there's plenty of boats, could end up doing some fishing off the coast and having boat parties whilst watching the devastation on shore through a set of binoculars.
    though perth is also the most isolated city in the world, so a quick escape up north into the desert and mining towns which often populate under 100 should be perfectly safe from what's going on in the outside world. though people usually need to be paid upwards of $150,000 pa to work in those hell holes so not the most comfortable place to sit out the end of the world.

I think the main problem will come from vigilante/little groups of surviving humans.

If i could board up my house well enough I'd be happy to sit in with a few oz's of green, plenty of food, entertainment and a home gym so you i could still get some training in despite being housebound.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    I am going to move to Conwy, park a bus across the castle entrance, kill every zombie within the castle walls, then chillax and sit on the ramparts watching you lot drive around looking for petrol n shit whilst I grow my own and live a nice peaceful life - with the occasionsal bit of popping out to smash some zombies for giggles.

I will let some of you in of course, assuming you bring me hot bitches.
    Do I still get a turret ?!

I'm stealing myself one of these:

http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/u...LT-500x333.jpg

Solar powered amenities, off road, sorted!

Stock it up with weapons and food and you've got everything you need.
    Diesel allows fuel economy to get the fuck away - or over, anything coming at you.

go pimp my ride on it, bit of camouflaging, wire on the windows, sniper holes etc.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by London84 View Post
    Do I still get a turret ?!
    Ah nuts, forgot about that, kinda reservered 2 of the 4 for some hot bitches, the other 2 i was planning on keeping my supplies in, suppose you can bunk in the with packets of nik naks.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

i would get a sky tv system , dvd player and digtal watch, this would be more than enough to stop the OAP zombies of our coastal towns. I would also speak to them quietly , as they stooped in to listen in a confused manner, i would cut ther fucking heads off and make away with handbags full of loot and soft mints, some may even have the early morning paper..

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Ah nuts, forgot about that, kinda reservered 2 of the 4 for some hot bitches, the other 2 i was planning on keeping my supplies in, suppose you can bunk in the with packets of nik naks.
    Never mind keep ur stupid turret - i'll get my own castle