View Poll Results: Should ketchup be stored in the fridge?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • It should go in the fridge

6 24.00%
  • it should be room temperature

18 72.00%
  • boobs

1 4.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should ketchup go in the fridge?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Should ketchup go in the fridge?

or should it be at room temperature?

you decide
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

No votes for boobs in the fridge, please. I don't want it to get all Jeffrey Dahmer up in this beeyotch.

Hahaha I can't believe I even typed all that baloni.

HAAAAAA!! Why am I using the word "baloni"?
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

For me personally it is a simple choice. KETCHUP STAYS ROOM TEMPERATURE!!

My reasoning behind this choice is that I like my ketchup with hot foods, I can't think of any cold foods I have it with. Therefore I like to enjoy the food being HOT, and not spoiled by a sudden strike of COLD ketchup. That to me is a henious crime and I would prefer not to have it at all if it was to be cold. If the ketchup is room temperature you don't notice it in there like you would with it being cold and evil, so it just adds to the flavour in a pleasant way.

This one is a no brainer, keep em coming!
    Ninja

My wife and children prefer it at room temperature.
    As I said on the breakfast thread, doesn't affect me, on account of being a man.
    The HP brown sauce is in the cupboard

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    No votes for boobs in the fridge, please. I don't want it to get all Jeffrey Dahmer up in this beeyotch.

Hahaha I can't believe I even typed all that baloni.

HAAAAAA!! Why am I using the word "baloni"?
    General Homer you've finally snapped ! lol

Back to the poll - ketchup goes in the cupboard

As I stated before it goes in the cupboard with the condiment collection, as does brown sauce and English mustard ( not Dijon which is a poor excuse for a mustard and Should only be used in certain sandwiches and some gravy's)

only sauce's that go in the fridge are salad cream and mayo....

No it fucking shouldn't!
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Red, brown, reggae reggae, nandos sauce are all staple condiments in my gaff. All stored in the cupboard, hot food, room temp sauce. Bad times putting a chill on your food with cold sauce. Mayo and salad cream etc. Stored in the fridge. Thems be the rules.

Scotty don't be dissin' Dijon bro, one of the best steak sauces I've ever tasted is made with Dijon.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Red, brown, reggae reggae, nandos sauce are all staple condiments in my gaff. All stored in the cupboard, hot food, room temp sauce. Bad times putting a chill on your food with cold sauce. Mayo and salad cream etc. Stored in the fridge. Thems be the rules.

Scotty don't be dissin' Dijon bro, one of the best steak sauces I've ever tasted is made with Dijon.
    Thats because the sauce wasn't just Dijon, Dijon on its own is like the poor, bullied & malnourished brother of the real mustard!
    Ninja