View Poll Results: Should ketchup be stored in the fridge?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • It should go in the fridge

6 24.00%
  • it should be room temperature

18 72.00%
  • boobs

1 4.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should ketchup go in the fridge?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

let's get to the bottom of this brb
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

disgraceful scenes

For more than a century HP Sauce has been a staple of many a British dining table.
    But after 116 years of being produced to a carefully guarded recipe, the brown sauce which famously bears a picture of the Houses of Parliament on the label has been secretly altered at the request of Government health chiefs.

Heinz, the American company which bought the famous British brand in 2005, has changed the celebrated concoction that includes tomatoes, malt vinegar, molasses, dates, tamarind and secret spices to reduce the salt content.

The new recipe of Britain's best-loved brown sauce, synonymous with bacon sandwiches, fry-ups and sausage and mash, now contains 38 per cent less salt. But critics argue the change in salt levels for such small amounts of food makes no difference to our diet.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Condiment.html
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Outrage!! Write them an open letter Jimmy!
    Ninja

Red sauce is rotten, should be stored in the bin!

And when did the poll rules change? Generic answer D was always "I like big boobies" this forum has gone to shit, can't even post a decent poll anymore Sorry but C boobies just isn't good enough
    www.k-starthaiboxing.com

mighty mouse

Ketchup n brown sauce in the cupboard mayo in the fridge n salad cream should be banned