Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jay Darrell gets his blue belt in bjj from Leo Negao at the mixed martial arts den!

I was at the stage where I didn't think that Jay's little story could get any better....
    this is awesome Jay was not only kicked out of Carlson Gracie London but London Shoot as well! He was too much of a handfull for the pro fighters I knew Jay was awesome but that is amazing! Jay was too much for these pro fighters! http://www.londonshootfighters.com/team/
    I predict that it won't be long untill Jay is asked to leave another gym!
    ''fren, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM.
    that is hequirement for purple
    purple belt dangerus man
    if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' Creonte

I scanned that for shits and giggles and it is cringe worthy and at least 99% bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by graham cooke View Post
    I googled jay but made a typo (only put one r in darrell) and found this. Can't listen cos im at work but thought is post here anyway just in case there is any jay d gold to share!

http://WWW.blogtalkradio.com/francy/...th-jay-darrell

Let me know if its any good
    If you can spare 6 minutes, listen from 16mins to 23 mins for some real quality name dropping, er, I mean, interviewing. Quite speechless.
    'STAND FAST'

haha camadian shit lads gess he missed the time when he tried it an got ko'd pals
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Jay Darrell is a true legend! You lot can't
    deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by shangchi View Post
    Jay Darrell is a true legend! You lot can't
    deny it.
    Nothing wrong with a bit of self belief, Jay.
    'STAND FAST'

Come on simon - even para phrase in the nicest possible way why he was asked to leave!? :-)

Im sure everyone on here is dying to know..

funniest part of that story..... "jay, now a fully grown man" lol
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

Enough Jay.
    It is so obvious from the way that you express yourself in writing that you are fightpride that it would stand up in a court of law. You are making yourself into a laughing stock BUT it doesnt have to be like this.

Stop posting about yourself NOW. Stop posting about celebrities. They are no different to us and you make yourself look silly doing this too. Dont post about anything.

Work hard at your BJJ, get your purple belt and I will post a genuine 'congratulations Jay Darrel thread on all the forums. Do we have a deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Costello View Post
    Enough Jay.
    It is so obvious from the way that you express yourself in writing that you are fightpride that it would stand up in a court of law. You are making yourself into a laughing stock BUT it doesnt have to be like this.

Stop posting about yourself NOW. Stop posting about celebrities. They are no different to us and you make yourself look silly doing this too. Dont post about anything.

Work hard at your BJJ, get your purple belt and I will post a genuine 'congratulations Jay Darrel thread on all the forums. Do we have a deal?
    Who are you when your at home? Fight pride isn't
    Jay Darrell! When will you realise that.. Oh well
    its funny though!