Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bantam fights?

Quote Originally Posted by iandean View Post
    Call me !!!

Come on Ian you know this fight makes sence! MAKE IT HAPPEN pretty please!!!

Hence the name Scraps.

Saville vs. Edwards, Pooley or Gambatesa would be awesome. Definitely wouldn't put him in with Doolan straight off the bat on his return, but with a win over any of those guys then it might make sense in the future.

Pro Fighter
    Chris Garry

Outside the top 3-4 the UK bantamweight division is anyone's.

James Saville is exceptionally technical, young enough and has the tools to dick on a lot of the guys being mentioned in this thread.
    Dont be surprised when they quit; be surprised when they dont!!

Saville vs Edwards would be great can see kris winning this either standing or on the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Saville vs. Edwards, Pooley or Gambatesa would be awesome. Definitely wouldn't put him in with Doolan straight off the bat on his return, but with a win over any of those guys then it might make sense in the future.
    Agree with this.

Razler with the big wooden spoon, pretty naive, overly bias team mate bum love statment to dissmiss my skills, any how Im totally confident in fighting anyone, lets see what the promoters do.

all great potential match ups, i really miss ukmma. i love my rare and breif cw time

peace and love
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

Quote Originally Posted by James Saville View Post
    Razler with the big wooden spoon, pretty naive, overly bias team mate bum love statment to dissmiss my skills, any how Im totally confident in fighting anyone, lets see what the promoters do.

all great potential match ups, i really miss ukmma. i love my rare and breif cw time

peace and love

It's called opinion James,

Team mate no friend yes! For the record James I think you are very good but I do believe Kris beats you!

Again it's my opinion no one else's just mine.

That is all

everyone knows what happened last time people counted scraps out! i wouldnt if i was you edwards will be a really good fighter but scraps hasnt even pushed his potential yet beleive it
    Allegiance MMA fight team

Quote Originally Posted by Chris G View Post
    Outside the top 3-4 the UK bantamweight division is anyone's.

James Saville is exceptionally technical, young enough and has the tools to dick on a lot of the guys being mentioned in this thread.
    I agree with this ^^^ outside the top 4 I think most fights in the top 20 would be hard to call.

Scraps is a real talent and one bendy motherfucker.

Midget fights rock.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk