Thread: Amir Khan fighting this weekend

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Amir Khan fighting this weekend

Mr Handspeed

this lamont peterson sounds like a tough fighter, but word on the street is that Amir is much better. any opinions? banter? insults?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...d-Hopkins.html
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

spoiler!!

is pushing such a big deal? i don't watch boxing that often, but that's crazy... 2 judges had Khan losing by 1 point, and he was deducted 2 for pushing.. was he cheated, or does that happen a lot? very close fight... Khan was winning in the centre, Peterson was winning against the ropes in the middle rounds... but to lose 2 points because you pushed someone?
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Yeah I thought the ref was a little harsh with Khan. A good learning experience for him though, I heard a comparison to Ray Leonard after the first Duran fight which I think is spot on. I had Khan winning without the deductions.