Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worst robbery I've seen in years

you know, I take a few days off the forum as didn't have time to watch Bamma or the UFC til last night, only a few days... and Homer goes fucking mental gay, wtf, is he going to denounce the Coffee v Tea truce next? Someone have a word with him....seriously.

Shit...anyone else wonder if Homer is JDI?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Please, just let this thread die It was a half-arsed attempt at comedy, assuming everyone knew me well enough to know blah blah blah, but it backfired rather splendidly.

I now realise I'm more of a "replyer" than a thread starter
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Yeah I can't believe Little Mix won, they're shit and one of them looks like a Waybuloo.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    Please, just let this thread die It was a half-arsed attempt at comedy, assuming everyone knew me well enough to know blah blah blah, but it backfired rather splendidly.

I now realise I'm more of a "replyer" than a thread starter
    This thread must be given the kiss of life daily as a warning to others that watching those tat shows will just not be tolerated on manly forums such as these!!!

Totally know it was meant as a joke, did make me even chuckle a little, but there is not a fucking chance in hell I will admit that in public, instead I shall mock you about this like I am totally ignorant to the fact it was a wind up and I shall pretend I thought you serious about it..

And there I was thinking Homer isn't a bad ole egg for a Tea drinker to be fair, then this......THIS.... FUCKS SAKE!!!

Plllllllllllllllllllleeeease! You gotta belieeeeve meeee!!

I didn't even watch it, I was at that Randy Couture book signing at The Olympia that night anyway, I have photographic evidence!

I might have Sky+'d though... Shhhh

How is Randy - haven't seen him since me and him were kicking back in Ridgewood New Joisey? I will believe you were there and its not a photoshop if you can confirm the secret password Randy gives out to interweb posters on mma forums.....

Sky+ hates you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    How is Randy - haven't seen him since me and him were kicking back in Ridgewood New Joisey? I will believe you were there and its not a photoshop if you can confirm the secret password Randy gives out to interweb posters on mma forums.....

Sky+ hates you now.
    Haha! I believe the secret passphrase is "what's your name buddy?". That's all he said really. We were at the end of a 300-long line, so I think he'd reached the "I can't be arsed" stage of proceedings, haha. I fully intended to "hover hand" him in the photo, but I just went into autopilot and forgot. Oh well.

Yeah, you so didn't meet him then, if you did you would know its "what's your name man, pleased to meet you" - sounds like either a) you made that up or b) it was a Randy-a-like and you got conned.

Still have my picture of me and him on the fridge pride of place/warning me - was at my all time heaviest when I met him so now it stops me chunking out again as its bad standing next to a dude much older who looks ten times healthier, though I was stood over his out cold body in the picture saying "say my name mutha fucker, say it properly not with that twang and I won't knock you back the fuck out when you come back around"*

That bit may not be true, I may just be stood next to him whilst he has the look of a man who knows the dude next to him could kill him without breaking sweat*

*this may also not be true, maybe he is just looking a bit tired in the photo, tired of me whupping his arse all around the bookstore*

*you get the idea by now.