Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone play WoW?

Default Anyone play WoW?

Ok, im gonna put my hand up to this, yes I used to be a bit of a WoW addict. Im thinking of playing again cos I got a lot of free time over the next few weeks. Anyone else play much?

No, just Skyrim
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Used to play Dark Age of Camelot - much better than WoW imho, moved to WoW when DAOC died in the EU, thought it was shit compared so gave up after a few months - not enough PvP and endgame, I believe DAOC is now going strong in the US again - you should check that out - its not as fluffy / pretty as WoW but the PvP 3 way battles for keeps and castles are truly epic at times.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

My wife, has a couple of lv80's

she's weird, in a nice way
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Sledge the pictures of the dwarfs on that link - don't remember them doing that on WoW.... I mean, how much xp can you get from a meat sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Ha!

I think the same things about those sort of fantasy RPG's.

Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Used to play Dark Age of Camelot - much better than WoW imho, moved to WoW when DAOC died in the EU, thought it was shit compared so gave up after a few months - not enough PvP and endgame, I believe DAOC is now going strong in the US again - you should check that out - its not as fluffy / pretty as WoW but the PvP 3 way battles for keeps and castles are truly epic at times.
    you are withotu doubt the coolest guy on the forum!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i like it when you kill goblins and ice demons with a special sword or whatever.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun.R. View Post
    you are withotu doubt the coolest guy on the forum!
    Just one of those posts where you are not sure its dripping with sarcasm. Mmorpgs are no different to playing CoD online - more social to be fair, I never played DAOC to be one of the best, just played it because I met a load of cool people and could log on at night, have a good chat, loads of laughs and a good scrap with some other players - again similar to CoD but just a slower pace so you could spend more time talking to your mates as well. Loved that game, love Ops now though.